• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed: Cherry Pitter - Help Out a Customer!

In summary, a cherry pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pits from cherries for easier use in recipes. It typically works by inserting a metal rod into the cherry to push out the pit and can also be used for other similar fruits. Cleaning a cherry pitter is usually simple and there are different types available, including handheld, countertop, and electric.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Does anyone have a cherry pitter they want to get rid of? I have a customer looking for a new one a.s.a.p. She doesn't have time to see if they will ever come out on the outlet. Please let me know if you have one you could spare. TIA!

Bumping...anyone???

Bumping for the evening crowd. Anyone? Anyone?

Okay so just bumping one more time just incase...

Sorry sweetie! Hopefully one turns up somewhere!!!

I have one! I don't remember what they cost and I had one hidden away for my next customer asking for it. I've had a few!

IM me or I may miss it!!

1. What is the purpose of a cherry pitter?

A cherry pitter is a kitchen tool designed specifically to remove the pits or seeds from cherries, making them easier and more convenient to use in recipes and dishes.

2. How does a cherry pitter work?

A cherry pitter typically has a small metal rod that is inserted into the cherry to push out the pit. Some models also have a mechanism to catch the pits and separate them from the fruit.

3. Can a cherry pitter be used for other fruits?

While a cherry pitter is specifically designed for cherries, it can also be used for other similar fruits such as olives and small plums.

4. Is it difficult to clean a cherry pitter?

Cleaning a cherry pitter is usually a simple process. Most models can be disassembled for easy cleaning and can be washed with soap and water.

5. Are there different types of cherry pitters available?

Yes, there are various types of cherry pitters, including handheld pitters, countertop pitters, and even electric pitters. Each type has its own unique features and benefits, so it's important to choose one that best fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • scottcooks