• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Use and Care for Bread Tube

In summary, to clean your bread tube, simply rinse with hot water and use a small brush or sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scouring pads. The bread tube is dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for best results. The non-stick coating eliminates the need for greasing, but you can lightly spray or brush with oil if desired. To check if your bread is done, use a toothpick or cake tester. The bread tube is not suitable for use in the microwave, only in conventional ovens.
CathyP
Gold Member
I have a customer that is looking for the use and care instructions for the old bread tube. Apparently she got one from her Aunt recently, but the instructions were no longer in the box.

Does anyone have a copy of it and is willing to share?

Thanks in advance!:)

Here's the PIG page. It includes use and care info.

Attachments

• 1565_scallopedbreadtube.pdf
    100.5 KB · Views: 502
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

1. How do I clean my bread tube?

Cleaning your bread tube is easy! Simply rinse it with hot water and use a small brush or sponge to remove any remaining dough. It is important to avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scouring pads, as they can damage the non-stick coating.

2. Can I put my bread tube in the dishwasher?

Yes, our bread tubes are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing for best results and to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

3. Do I need to grease my bread tube before use?

No, our bread tubes have a non-stick coating which eliminates the need for greasing. However, you can lightly spray or brush it with oil if desired.

4. How do I know when my bread is done baking in the tube?

The best way to determine if your bread is done is to use a toothpick or cake tester. Insert it into the center of the bread and if it comes out clean, your bread is fully baked. The baking time may vary depending on your recipe and oven, so it is always best to check for doneness before removing from the oven.

5. Can I use my bread tube in the microwave?

No, our bread tubes are not suitable for use in the microwave. They are designed for use in conventional ovens only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
kaiser
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies