• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring Back the Bread Tubes: Can We Still Use Them?

In summary, the conversation is about the discontinued bread tubes from Pampered Chef. The speakers express their frustration with their unavailability and wonder if they can still use them for shows. One person suggests reaching out to the corporate office to bring them back, while another suggests using alternative pans for similar results. The conversation ends with appreciation for Pampered Chef products and well wishes for a successful show.
kam
Staff member
I really wish they would bring these back.

Does PC ever bring back retired items? I would love to know why the bread tubes are no longer available. I wonder if it was not a good seller. So many of the recipes in All The Best, show things done with the Bread Tube.

I just did the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie for a party at my house and I made the French loaf in the Bread tube and used the scalloped shaped bread slices around the Brie. It was SO pretty with the scalloped shaped bread toasted around the Brie! I really wish I could do that for a show this weekend, but I would feel funny showing the bread done with a Bread Tube we can't sell!!

Does anyone still make the Canape French Bread in the Bread Tubes for shows - or is that a no-no?

I don't think that's a "no, no". You buy bread from the store and slice it otherwise. No difference.

Maybe if they hear from enough people to bring it back they will! It can always be a good tool to push the outlet. I think they were on there a while back.

They have brought back discontinued products in the past. If enough people want it I'm sure they will. I like the bread tubes. I have quite a few of the shapes (maybe all of them).

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with the bread tubes being retired. Unfortunately, as a consultant, I do not have any information on when or if retired items will be brought back. However, I would suggest reaching out to the corporate office directly to express your interest in bringing back the bread tubes. They may be able to provide more insight into the decision to retire them and possibly consider bringing them back in the future. In the meantime, you can still make the canape French bread using a regular loaf pan or even the mini loaf pan. It may not have the same scalloped shape, but it will still be delicious! Thank you for your loyalty to Pampered Chef products and I hope you have a successful show this weekend. Happy cooking!

1. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef bread tubes?

Yes, you can still use your old Pampered Chef bread tubes. As long as they are in good condition and have been properly cleaned, they are safe to use for baking.

2. Are the new bread tubes the same as the old ones?

The new bread tubes have been redesigned for improved performance and durability, but they can still be used in the same way as the old ones.

3. Can I purchase the old bread tubes?

No, the old bread tubes are no longer available for purchase. However, the new bread tubes are a great replacement and are even better than the old ones.

4. Can I use the bread tubes in the microwave?

No, the bread tubes are not microwave safe. They are designed for use in the oven only.

5. How do I clean my bread tubes?

To clean your bread tubes, simply soak them in warm soapy water and use a brush to remove any residue. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • smithcooking