• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Product Use & Care for Ice Shaver

In summary, a customer is looking for the use and care guide for a discontinued Blue Ice Shaver that they purchased from a thrift store. Another person who previously owned the ice shaver recalls that it had a sharp blade and mentions finding the use and care guide online. The guide provides instructions on how to use and adjust the blade for different textures, as well as cleaning and safety precautions.
MaryMVA
I have a customer who is looking for the use and care guide for the blue Ice Shaver that is discontinued. She bought one from a thrift store and is not sure how it is put together or works. I'm not sure myself. If anyone has the use and care, please send!!

Thank you!
Mary Margaret

I had that ice shaver! Loved it to death... literally. I don't have the use and care though. Isn't here some archive somewhere? The blade was pretty sharp. I do remember that little smartie...

Here it is, found it here while looking for any info on the Ice Shaver.

ICE SHAVER

Homemade snow cones, frozen drinks, and healthy frozen desserts are fast and easy with this exclusive Ice Shaver. The three enclosed plastick tubs with lids put ice at your fingertips, ready to shave when you crave something cool and refreshing. And better yet, the adjustable stainless steel blade allows you to vary the size of the ice shavings.

USE AND CARE
*Fill tubs about 2/3 full with liquid and freeze until solid
*Remove shaver top by turning counterclockwise.
*Empty ice fro tub into Shaver. (Run tub under water for easy removal).
*Replace shaver top by turning clockwise.
*Place container underneath to catch shavings.
*Turn handle in clockwise directions

To adjust the blade for a fine course texture:
*On underside of hopper, loosen blade screws with Phillips head screwdriver. Push blade up from bottom to desired height.
*Gently tighten screws.
*If the blade slips below the Shaver bottom and won't shave, loosen blade screws again and reposition the blade.

NOTE: THE FURTHER THE BLADE IS POSITIONED UPWARD, THE OARSER THE ICE SHAVINGS.

CLEANING
*The Ice Shaver is made of high-quality, food-grade plastic that can be cleaned in warm, soapy water.
*Rinse thoroughtly and dry. The blade is replaceable

IMPORTANT SAFEGUARD:
The ice shave blade is extremely sharp to offer you the best performance. Pleae follow these important safeguards.

*DO NOT PUT FINGERS INTO SHAVER
*DO NT LET CHILDREN USE UNATTENDED. THE SHARP BLADE AND METAL POINTS CAN CAUSE INJURY.

1. How do I clean the ice shaver after use?

To clean your ice shaver, remove any remaining ice from the hopper. Then, disassemble the machine and wash all parts in warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry before reassembling.

2. Can I use the ice shaver with other types of ice besides cubes?

Yes, the ice shaver can be used with any type of ice, including crushed, flaked, or nugget ice. However, it is not recommended to use with large chunks of ice.

3. How do I adjust the thickness of the shaved ice?

The thickness of the shaved ice can be adjusted by turning the blade adjustment knob. Turning it clockwise will result in a finer shave, while turning it counterclockwise will result in a coarser shave.

4. How often should I sharpen the blades of the ice shaver?

The blades of the ice shaver do not need to be sharpened regularly. They are made of high-quality stainless steel and should remain sharp with proper use and care. If you notice the blades becoming dull, they can be sharpened by a professional.

5. Can I use the ice shaver to make snow cones?

Yes, the ice shaver can be used to make snow cones. Simply add flavored syrup to the shaved ice after it has been dispensed from the machine. However, be sure to clean the machine thoroughly after each use to prevent flavors from mixing and affecting future shaved ice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jbondr