• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Shaver Wanted: Price Negotiable

In summary, the average price range for an ice shaver is between $20 to $200. When purchasing an ice shaver, important features to consider include size, capacity, blade type, and multiple shaving settings. Some recommended brands for ice shavers include Hawaiian Shaved Ice, ZENY, and Nostalgia, but it's important to do your own research and read reviews. While negotiating the price for an ice shaver is not guaranteed, it doesn't hurt to ask. To maintain an ice shaver, regular cleaning with warm soapy water and occasional blade sharpening is recommended.
chefsteph07
Anyone have an ice shaver they'd like to part with? I have a customer who asked me about one this afternoon...please let me know price wanted...thank you!

I have one that is NIB, I would sell it for $10 plus shipping from 85286. Let me know if you your customer still wants it. (I have a PayPal account so I'd prefer to use that.)

What is the average price range for an ice shaver?

The average price for an ice shaver varies depending on the brand, size, and features. However, you can typically find ice shavers ranging from $20 to $200.

What features should I look for in an ice shaver?

Some important features to consider when purchasing an ice shaver include the size and capacity of the machine, the type of blade (stainless steel is recommended), and whether it has multiple shaving settings for different ice textures.

Are there any specific brands that are recommended for ice shavers?

Some popular and highly rated brands for ice shavers include Hawaiian Shaved Ice, ZENY, and Nostalgia. However, it's important to do your own research and read reviews to find the best one for your needs.

Can I negotiate the price for an ice shaver?

We cannot guarantee that all sellers will be open to negotiating the price for an ice shaver. However, it doesn't hurt to ask and see if there is any room for negotiation.

What is the best way to maintain an ice shaver?

To ensure your ice shaver lasts for a long time, it's important to clean it regularly after each use. Use warm soapy water and a soft cloth to wipe down the machine, and make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it. It's also recommended to sharpen the blades occasionally to maintain their efficiency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Susan M
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies