• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Cups for Ice Shaver - Anyone Have Extras to Sell?

In summary, Iso Cups for Ice Shaver are insulated cups made for holding shaved ice and keeping it cold for extended periods of time. They are easy to use, dishwasher safe, and suitable for outdoor use. However, they should not be used for hot beverages.
nickywsn
I have a customer that says she has an ice shaver that she bought from PC many years ago. She is needing to replacement cups for it. Does anyone have any extras they'd like to sell?

I don't but, when my kids were little and we used it alot I used the margarine tubs and they worked fine.

She can also use the small tubs that butter come in .. I hae on too , I need to bring it out son for the kids this summer

There are probably round storage containers (like the Ziplock or GladWare) that will work, too. They just need to be about the size of the opening in the top of the shaver.

1. What are Iso Cups for Ice Shaver?

Iso Cups for Ice Shaver are insulated cups specifically designed to hold shaved ice. They are made of high-quality materials to keep your shaved ice cold for longer periods of time.

2. How do I use Iso Cups for Ice Shaver?

Using Iso Cups for Ice Shaver is simple. First, fill the cup with your desired amount of shaved ice. Then, use the included lid to secure the ice in place. Finally, enjoy your cold and refreshing treat!

3. Can Iso Cups for Ice Shaver be used for hot beverages?

No, Iso Cups for Ice Shaver are specifically designed for holding shaved ice and keeping it cold. They are not suitable for hot beverages as the insulation may not be able to withstand high temperatures.

4. Are Iso Cups for Ice Shaver dishwasher safe?

Yes, Iso Cups for Ice Shaver are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to ensure they last longer and maintain their insulation properties.

5. Are Iso Cups for Ice Shaver suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, Iso Cups for Ice Shaver are great for outdoor use. They are perfect for picnics, BBQs, and other outdoor events. The insulation will keep your shaved ice cold even in warm temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Susan M
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies