• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Ice Shaver? I Have One (or Two) for Sale!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Ice Shaver is a popular choice for making snow cones at home due to its stainless steel blades and adjustable settings. It can also be used for other purposes such as creating shaved ice for cocktails and slushies. Cleaning the ice shaver is easy and it is designed to be sturdy and durable. While it does make some noise, it is relatively quiet and suitable for use in family settings.
Susan M
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for an Ice Shaver. She wants 2 if anybody has them. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] if you have one or two and how much you would charge for them.

My kids love mine!!! I just got one from the Surprise boxes at Conference. You might want to try E-trouble... bay that is. They are pretty cheap. Unless someone here has one for you.

I have at least 1 extra, maybe two if you still need them. I don't remember how much they were to even have a good idea of what to sell them for. Give me an idea of what they are worth and we could work something out. I don't know how much shipping would be either.

I also have one I would be willing to sell. Also let me know.
Teresa

I have one that I would sell. I don't have the box - but it is all there.

I found Ice ShaversThanks to everyone who e-mailed me directly with their Ice Shavers available. I have 2 that I purchased from 2 of the responses. What a great asset this site is so we can find these products through real consultants. I love supporting our own.:)

Ice ShaverI'm looking for a ice shaver for a customer. Please let me know if you have one?
Why did they discontinue this product, I could sell about five of these at shows.
I make a mock margarita punch and this comes in handy for shaving the ice.:)

I have 1 or 2 that I would sell. PM or email me if interested.

I have an ice shaver that I'd part with.

Email me if you are interested.

Karla Stoney
[email protected]

I have one too. They would be pretty light to ship.

Related to Need an Ice Shaver? I Have One (or Two) for Sale!

1. What is the best ice shaver for making snow cones at home?

Our Pampered Chef Ice Shaver is a customer favorite for making perfect snow cones at home. Its stainless steel blades and adjustable settings allow for easy customization and a smooth texture every time. Plus, it's compact and easy to use!

2. Can the ice shaver be used for other purposes besides making snow cones?

Absolutely! Our ice shaver can also be used for creating shaved ice for cocktails, slushies, and other frozen treats. You can even use it to crush ice for smoothies or iced coffee.

3. How easy is it to clean the ice shaver?

Cleaning our ice shaver is a breeze. Simply disassemble the parts and wash with warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before reassembling. The blades are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

4. Is the ice shaver sturdy and durable?

Yes, our ice shaver is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last. The stainless steel blades are strong and sharp, and the plastic base is durable and resistant to wear and tear.

5. How noisy is the ice shaver when in use?

Our ice shaver is relatively quiet when in use, making it perfect for use in a family setting or during parties. However, like any kitchen appliance, there will be some noise from the motor and blades. We recommend using it in a well-ventilated area for optimal noise control.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Momma23boys
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies