• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Chillzanne Ice Bucket - Anybody Have One to Sell?

In summary, the Chillzanne Ice Bucket has a capacity of 3 quarts and is dishwasher safe. It can be used to keep drinks chilled and is made of durable plastic. While it does not come with a lid, its double-walled construction helps keep the ice cold for longer.
rennea
Gold Member
I'm looking for a Chillzanne Ice Bucket, if anybody has one and wants to part with it let me know!!!

Renna,

I have a Chillzanne Ice Bucket. I have used it twice. Both times at Sales Mtgs. Contact me if you are still interested.

Related to Wanted: Chillzanne Ice Bucket - Anybody Have One to Sell?

1. What is the capacity of the Chillzanne Ice Bucket?

The Chillzanne Ice Bucket has a capacity of 3 quarts, making it perfect for holding a large amount of ice for parties or events.

2. Is the Chillzanne Ice Bucket dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Ice Bucket is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend using the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

3. Can the Chillzanne Ice Bucket be used for keeping drinks chilled?

Yes, the Chillzanne Ice Bucket is designed to keep drinks cold for hours. Simply fill it with ice and place your drinks inside to keep them chilled and refreshing.

4. What is the material of the Chillzanne Ice Bucket?

The Chillzanne Ice Bucket is made of a durable and lightweight plastic material, making it easy to transport and store.

5. Does the Chillzanne Ice Bucket come with a lid?

No, the Chillzanne Ice Bucket does not come with a lid. However, it does have a double-walled construction to help keep the ice cold for longer periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
Replies
Views
Deborah Helser
  • tahodgin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies