• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chillzanne Insert for Rectangular Server

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Insert for Rectangular Server is a gel-based insert that is used to keep food items chilled and fresh for longer periods of time. It works by quickly freezing and staying frozen for hours. It is not safe to use in the microwave, but it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The insert is designed to fit perfectly in a 9" x 13" Rectangular Server and is compatible with other similarly sized servers and platters.
momoftwins
I have a customer who bought the chillzanne rectangle server back in Feb of 2005 so her warranty just ended the end of February. Her chillzanne insert for the rectangular server is starting to crack. Does anyone have an extra insert they want to get rid of??? Please let me know the price and shipping to 68122. Thanks!

Someone on here suggested this website for replacement Chillzanne parts:

Sierrahousewares.com

momoftwins said:
I have a customer who bought the chillzanne rectangle server back in Feb of 2005 so her warranty just ended the end of February. Her chillzanne insert for the rectangular server is starting to crack. Does anyone have an extra insert they want to get rid of??? Please let me know the price and shipping to 68122. Thanks!

Get her to book a show, offer her a new one for a show over 500 in sales - that is what I would do !!

You can buy it on replacement parts.

Deb - do you by chance know what number it is?? I want the actual chillzanne part that goes in the freezer for the rectangle server. Thanks!

Oops, I misunderstood. I thought she just wanted the divider part. You can check the form and see if the insert is on there. There's an updated one in the Download Center behind CC.

I called HO and the person in customer service said there isn't a replacement part for that! UGH! I was like WTF??!! She said her supervisor told her it is because they don't want people only buying that part and not buying another server (ie for more deviled egg holders, etc).

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Chillzanne Insert for Rectangular Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Insert for Rectangular Server is designed to keep food items chilled and fresh for longer periods of time. It is perfect for serving cold dishes such as salads, fruits, and dips.

2. How does the Iso Chillzanne Insert work?

The Iso Chillzanne Insert is made with a special gel that freezes quickly and stays frozen for hours. Simply place the insert in the freezer for a few hours before use, and then place it in the server to keep your food items chilled.

3. Can the Iso Chillzanne Insert be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Insert is not safe to use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the freezer only.

4. Is the Iso Chillzanne Insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Insert is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

5. What size is the Iso Chillzanne Insert for Rectangular Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Insert is designed to fit perfectly in our Rectangular Server, which measures 9" x 13". It is also compatible with other similarly sized servers and platters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • BeaLorene