• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have a Chillzanne round server for cupcakes?

In summary, the Chilzanne Round Server from Pampered Chef is a versatile serving dish that can keep food hot or cold for up to 2 hours. It has a capacity of 2 quarts and is oven-safe up to 375°F. Cleaning is easy as it is dishwasher-safe, but can also be hand-washed with warm, soapy water. The server is made of a durable plastic outer shell and a double-walled stainless steel inner bowl.
floccies
Hello! I have a customer who is looking for a Chillzanne round server (not a bowl). This existed before the rectangular server. She really only needs a replacement dome, but is willing to buy and entire new one if she can not find just the dome. She says it is perfect for cupcakes.

Let me know if you have one.

She just needs the lid?? I think I may have just the lid but need to check. They are horrible compared to the new pieces (the whole huge round bottom has to go in the freezer) and they don't stay cold nearly as long. I will check on the lid but try to sell her a new one!!

There is a manufacturer out there where she can get just the dome cover - I can't find the info but I am sure one of the consultants here has it.

Yes, Sierra Housewares has them.

What is the Chilzanne Round Server?

The Chilzanne Round Server is a versatile serving dish from Pampered Chef that is perfect for keeping food hot or cold for up to 2 hours.

What is the capacity of the Chilzanne Round Server?

The Chilzanne Round Server has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for serving appetizers, side dishes, or small entrees.

Can the Chilzanne Round Server be used in the oven?

Yes, the Chilzanne Round Server is oven-safe up to 375°F, allowing you to easily reheat or bake dishes directly in the server.

How do I clean the Chilzanne Round Server?

The Chilzanne Round Server is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. You can also hand-wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth.

What materials is the Chilzanne Round Server made of?

The Chilzanne Round Server is made of a durable plastic outer shell and a double-walled stainless steel inner bowl, which helps to keep food hot or cold longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • LilChefBeth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies