• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Round Chillzane Lid or Rectangle Server With Lid?

In summary, the Old Round Chillzane Lid and Rectangle Server with Lid are designed to keep food fresh and cool for extended periods of time. They can also be used for hot foods and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, they should not be used in the microwave. The lid is available in a 10-inch diameter size and the server comes in a 13.5-inch by 9.5-inch size, making them suitable for serving large dishes or storing leftovers in the fridge.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hello:

I have a customer whose lid for the old, round Chillzane broke. We do not have a replacement part. In lieu of that, she's willing to buy the entire Rectangle Server.

Anyone have either that they would part with? She's in 76248.

Thanks so much!

I have a brand new in the box rectangle server she can buy, if she wants =)

cool - how much including shipping?

thanks!

If there are more than one New or gently used Old round lid out there I could use one, too for a customer.
thanks in advance

1. What is the purpose of the Old Round Chillzane Lid or Rectangle Server With Lid?

The Old Round Chillzane Lid and Rectangle Server with Lid are designed to keep your food fresh and cool for longer periods of time. The Chillzane technology helps regulate the temperature of the server and prevents condensation from forming, keeping your food at the perfect temperature for serving.

2. Can I use the Chillzane Lid and Server for hot foods as well?

Yes, the Chillzane Lid and Server can also be used for hot foods. The lid is oven-safe up to 350°F, making it a versatile tool for both hot and cold dishes. Just be sure to use caution when handling hot dishes, as the lid and server may be hot to the touch.

3. How do I clean the Chillzane Lid and Server?

The Chillzane Lid and Server are both dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. However, we recommend hand washing the lid with warm, soapy water for best results. The server can be placed in the dishwasher on the top rack.

4. Can I use the Chillzane Lid and Server in the microwave?

No, the Chillzane Lid and Server are not microwave safe. They are designed for use in the oven and refrigerator, but should not be used in the microwave.

5. What sizes are available for the Old Round Chillzane Lid and Rectangle Server With Lid?

The Old Round Chillzane Lid is available in a 10-inch diameter size, while the Rectangle Server with Lid comes in a 13.5-inch by 9.5-inch size. Both sizes are perfect for serving large dishes or for storing leftovers in the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • floccies
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • LilChefBeth