• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replace Your Chillzanne Server Lid with Ease - Find the Perfect Fit Here!

In summary, the Chillzanne Server Lid is a versatile kitchen tool used to keep food chilled and fresh for longer periods of time. It comes in three sizes and can be purchased separately if needed. The lid is dishwasher and microwave safe, and a 1-year warranty is offered for replacements.
raebates
Staff member
Please help my frantic friend. Her daughter knocked somone's lid off the counter and it shattered. :eek: My friend wants to replace it, but, of course, that product doesn't exist anymore.

It's the lid for one of the first Chillzanne pieces. It was clear and had a white piece that held it in place. Anyone know what I'm talking about? :confused: Anyone have one? She only needs the clear part. The white piece survived the fall without a scratch.

Thanks!

Have you tried contacting home office to see if they have it as a replacement part?

It's not on the list, but I didn't think about HO. Duh! Thanks for the reminder. I'll contact them right away.

Is it the big round chillzane platter? I think my mom has a lid, but can't find the chillzane part. Let me know if you need me to ask her about it!

What is the Chillzanne Server Lid and why would I need to replace it?

The Chillzanne Server Lid is a unique and versatile kitchen tool that is used to keep food chilled and fresh for longer periods of time. It is designed to fit onto the top of the Chillzanne serving platter, creating an airtight seal to keep food fresh and prevent spills. Over time, lids may become damaged or lost, which is why we offer replacements to ensure the longevity of your Chillzanne Server.

How do I know which size Chillzanne Server Lid I need to replace?

The Chillzanne Server Lid comes in three different sizes: small, medium, and large. To determine which size lid you need, simply measure the diameter of your existing Chillzanne serving platter and select the corresponding size lid. Our replacement lids are designed to fit securely onto the platter for a perfect fit.

Can I purchase a Chillzanne Server Lid separately, or do I need to buy the entire set?

Yes, you can purchase the Chillzanne Server Lid separately if you already own the serving platter. We offer replacement lids for all three sizes, so you can easily replace a damaged or lost lid without having to purchase the entire set again.

Is the replacement Chillzanne Server Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, our replacement lids are made from durable and dishwasher-safe materials. Simply remove the lid from the serving platter and place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. The lid is also microwave safe, making it convenient for reheating food that has been stored in the Chillzanne Server.

Do you offer any warranty for the replacement Chillzanne Server Lid?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a 1-year warranty for the replacement Chillzanne Server Lid. If you experience any issues with your lid within the first year of purchase, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • sandilou
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies