• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Protect Your Sunbeam Mixer with a Red Cover | Find the Perfect Fit Here!

In summary, someone suggested that a cover for a mixer could be found at a Kohl's department store, Bed Bath and Beyond, or JC Penney. Walmart was not mentioned as a possible source.
jrstephens
Does anyone know where I could get a cover for my mixer? It is a Sunbeam like the Kitchen Aid ones. I leave it on my counter and would love a cover to keep dust and stuff out of the motor. I love it and want it to last a long time. I would love a red cover b/c I am wanting to add more red to my kitchen.

Do you have a Kohl's department store near you? Sometimes they have things like that. If not, try the kitchen department of JC Penney, or even Bed Bath and Beyond.

chefann said:
Do you have a Kohl's department store near you? Sometimes they have things like that. If not, try the kitchen department of JC Penney, or even Bed Bath and Beyond.

None of those are near me. The next time I am near one I will have to check. Thanks! The closest those are to me is 90 miles. I may check their websites.

Ok- are you near a WalMart? They may have them there, in the Kitchenwares department. They may not have the biggest selection, though.

I am near Walmart. I had not checked there b/c I figured they would not. I will check when I go buy groceries this week.

I'm assuming that they'll have one. I haven't been in a WallyWorld in a couple of years. And the one I was in last is a dumpy one.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/main.detail.tpl.DETAIL.item.K119920.ref.GBA/aol_refer.false/msn_refer.false/ref.GBA?cm_ven=GOOGLEBASE&cm_cat=COOKING%20%26%20DINING&cm_pla=KITCHEN%20ELECTRICS&cm_ite=K119920 at QVC.

There are also a bunch on eBay.

You can order online from
Bed Bath and Beyond or http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?DeptID=21476&CatID=21522&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0fd1704&ProdSeq=2&ProdCount=19&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=cover&RefPage=SearchProducts&CmCatId=SearchResults|SearchDepartment|SearchProducts|25439&S4DeptID=25439&S4PageNum=1&S4PageSize=28&S2HighLight=False&Dep=housewares.

I did find some on ebay, For some reason everytime I open BB&B's website it shuts my browser down. I look on JCPenney too. I will probably get one off Ebay since they are cheaper. I saw a cute embroidered Chef one!

I looked on walmart.com and they did not have any there. I wish I could go year without a Walmart trip, but that is really the only choice we have around here unless we want to pay twice as much which I cannot afford. I wish some real competition would come in!

I am on my way to look at the QVC one now.

If you know someone who sews, it would be a snap for them to make one using the pre-quilted fabric that's available at most fabric stores. It's basically a pillow that's not sewn on all 4 sides - super easy.

This may seem kinda crazy, but I use a pillowcase. I like to change the look of things alot and can't seem to stick to one color. :) Pillowcases are cheap, so I can keep up with my ever changing look...

What size mixer does the red cover fit?

The red cover is designed to fit all Sunbeam mixers up to 5 quarts.

Is the red cover machine washable?

Yes, the red cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.

Does the red cover have a warranty?

Yes, the red cover comes with a one-year warranty for any defects or issues.

Can the red cover be used while the mixer is in use?

No, for safety reasons, the red cover should only be used when the mixer is not in use.

What material is the red cover made of?

The red cover is made of durable and water-resistant polyester material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koeverson