• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New Clothes After Having Kids? Check Out Old Navy's Perfect Fit Shirts!

In summary, "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!" is a virtual shopping experience offered by Pampered Chef. It can be accessed through a unique link provided by a consultant and allows for browsing and purchasing products from home. Products can be purchased directly through the platform and users can still earn host rewards. The benefits of using "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!" include convenience and the ability to shop at one's own pace.
ahammons
Since I had my kids, none of my old clothes fit the same way - I'm sure most women have this problem. :) But I LOVE Old Navy's perfect fit shirts, b/c they'll the only shirts I can find that really do fit perfectly anymore. I just bought some a few months ago, but my kids seem to be harder on my clothes than their own! I checked their website a few minutes ago, and they have a sale going on - the perfect fit tees are only $5 and the tank tops are only $3.99!! Hmmm... I think I'm going to get one in every color! lol

Ashlee I have the same problem. My 15 month old ruins all my clothes.... ditry little hands all over the shoulders of my shirts! Thanks for the tip about Old Navy. I love their tshirts too.

I love Old Navy's perfect t's! I have a couple maybe I need some more!

What is "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!"?

"Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!" is a virtual shopping experience offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products from the comfort of your own home.

How do I access "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!"?

You can access "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!" through a unique link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. This link will take you to the virtual shopping platform where you can start browsing and shopping.

Can I purchase products directly from "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!"?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!". Simply add your desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. Your consultant will handle the rest of the order process.

What are the benefits of using "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!"?

"Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!" offers the convenience of shopping from home, without the need to attend an in-person party. It also allows you to browse and purchase products at your own pace and on your own schedule.

Can I still earn host rewards if I shop through "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when you shop through "Woo Hoo, I'm Going Shopping!". Simply provide your consultant with your order information and they will ensure you receive any applicable rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rowan0907
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • SweetPChef