• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is my 6-year-old daughter a natural Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, Delaney's teacher found out that Delaney is a Pampered Chef Consultant and she asked if Delaney could come and help her with some demos. Delaney is excited to do this and will get her dad and 4 year old brother to help her out while she's helping.
missyciccolella
I am completely shocked by what my daughter did! Just listen to this:
My daughter Delaney:angel: is by far one of my biggest supporters. Yesterday, I walk up to pick her from school, and I am greeted her teacher who asks, "Are you a Pampered Chef Consultant?" I say yes I am, and she tells me how Delaney made her laugh by saying, "Ya know, my mom does Pampered Chef" with a slight smirk. Her teacher followed up with "Wow, I didn't know that." (despite the fact I've worn my shirt almost every time I've stepped foot in the school and I always have my bag with me - LOL)

Anyway, she asked me for a catalog and I only had a mini on me so I told her I would send one tomorrow with Delaney. She calls me on her lunch break and at first I freaked because something had happened with Delaney, but she proceeded to tell me she talked with her teacher friends and decided she would rather have a show! We scheduled one for Sept 30th (tentatively as she is double checking with her personal calendar at home). Then she asked me what it takes to be a consultant!

HOLY COW! :eek: I'm bringing her a recruiting pack this afternoon when I pick Delaney up. Needless to say, Dominick (my 4 yr old) and I baked cookies for Delaney and she will be able to have just about anything she wants at this point in time! Don't I have an AWESOME kid?!

I swear I DID NOT coach her to say this and this is not the 1st she has drummed up business for me - it has never resulted in a show, but an order or 2. She loves to help me in the office by putting stickers on catalogs, stacking papers, and she helps me file a little so I guess that really pays off! I promise once Delaney is 18, I've got the perfect job for her - too bad she will only be 6 this Sept 29th! :balloon:

That is awesome! GO DELANEY!! I don't have children yet, but hopefully mine will do the same!

Wow! She sounds like a very smart little girl!

Good luck with the teacher as a recruiting lead!!

That's so sweet!
Hmmmm, I don't think my girls have actually gotten me a show; but my 8 year old keeps asking me if I've earned the cruise yet!

That is SO awesome!!!! Sounds like Delaney knows how to get it done for mom!! I'd be so proud!!! And I hope you have a HUGE show with the teachers! Yay for you!

Tell her good job! Since I've started my daughter tells EVERYONE that she is my Pampered Chef Helper! She loves wearing a PC T-shirt around and will announce it to people that I would be too shy (yes, once in a GREAT while I can be) to approach or not think to tell.

That is great!!! I will have to start feeding some hints to my son who is also in Kindergarten!:)

chefkristin said:
That is great!!! I will have to start feeding some hints to my son who is also in Kindergarten!:)

You don't even need to hint to them...just let them do stickers and stuff for you and tell them they are your Pampered Chef Helper.

They will usually be proud enough of that to tell people!

Good daughter you have there. She's a natural-born salesperson. I can see her as a future part of your team.

How cool! :) I hope my kindergartner remembers to tell all of his teachers that he's mommy's PC helper, too! ;)

That is awesome!!!

Way to go Kiddo!!

That's so cute! :) Have you let her come to one of your shows with you and help? I bet she'd LOVE that!

That is so cute! What a great lead for you Missy! I think it is great when our children see what we do. Caleb loves his PC shirt I brought home from conference, and he loves to play and talk about "Mommy's cooking shows."

That's really great!

By the way, when she signs up at age 18, she can't live in the same house as you. I think of it as insurance that my child will not be living with me forever. (ha ha ha) My daughter also gets me business and says she wants to be a consultant when she gets older. She can already do my demo for me, so I have a built in substitute if I would get sick or hurt myself. But she has 12 more years to go. She would make an awesome consultant. She has the same type of goofy personality like Rachael Ray. Tell your daughter to keep up the good work and get her a PC t-shirt if she doesn't already have one.

1. What is "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!"?

"One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" is a children's book written by author Jane Smith. It tells the heartwarming story of a young girl's first day of kindergarten and the lessons she learns about kindness.

2. Is "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" is suitable for children of all ages. It is a great book to read to younger children and also a great book for older children to read on their own.

3. Can I purchase "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" online?

Yes, "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through any Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select bookstores and online retailers.

4. Does "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" come with any additional materials or activities?

Yes, "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" comes with a special activity guide that includes discussion questions and fun activities for children to do after reading the book. It also comes with a bookmark for kids to keep.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and feature "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" as the theme?

Absolutely! "One Amazing Kindergarten-Er!" is a great theme for a Pampered Chef party. Your consultant can bring copies of the book for guests to purchase and you can also make fun kindergarten-inspired recipes together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • leslieprichett