• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registering for Stimulus Check: Time Limit & Considerations for New Parents

In summary, the deadline to register for the stimulus check is October 15, 2020. The IRS website has a Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here tool for registration, or you can file a 2019 tax return. New parents who meet income requirements and have a valid Social Security number can receive the payment for themselves and qualifying dependents. If your child was born in 2020, you can still receive the stimulus check as a tax credit on your 2020 tax return. Receiving the stimulus check will not affect eligibility for other government benefits as it is not considered taxable income.
buckeyefan08
How long do we have to register?
We will be getting our stim. check on May 2nd. I was hoping that wasn't to late to register. I'm not even 100% sure I want to go. Money is tight right now with DH taking two weeks off when I had the baby, we will be playing catch up! Plus it's going to be very hard for me to leave them home. My son is only two weeks old, as of right now I feel terrible just thinking of leaving him, let alone my two DD. I don't know what I'm going to do but I would like to at least like to know my options.

Yes, you can still register - actually you can register up until, and even at Conference, it's just more money. I believe Early Registration(less cost) closes the end of May, but I'm not sure about that.

I thought early registration closes June 15. Not positive though-it's listed on CC.

Thanks! That extra money will be my ticket!

I believe Anna's right..........June 15th.

I got my room the first day it opened, but still haven't registered yet.

I don't know which classes I want yet!

You can register right up until the first day of your conference. You will save some $$ by registering early though - Early Bird registration closes, I believe, June 15th.

Don't forget if you register and decide not to go, you can get a refund. I think you have to cancel by a certain date.

1. What is the time limit for registering for the stimulus check?

The deadline to register for the stimulus check is October 15, 2020. After this date, you will have to claim the credit on your 2020 tax return.

2. Is there a specific website to register for the stimulus check?

Yes, you can register on the IRS website by using the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here tool. You can also register by filing a 2019 tax return if you have not already done so.

3. Are new parents eligible for the stimulus check?

Yes, new parents are eligible to receive the stimulus check. As long as you meet the income requirements and have a valid Social Security number, you can receive the payment for yourself and any qualifying dependents.

4. Can I receive the stimulus check if my child was born in 2020?

Yes, you can still receive the stimulus check if your child was born in 2020. You will need to claim the credit on your 2020 tax return, and you will receive the payment as a tax credit.

5. Will receiving the stimulus check affect my eligibility for other government benefits?

No, receiving the stimulus check will not affect your eligibility for other government benefits. The payment is not considered taxable income and will not affect your eligibility for programs such as SNAP or Medicaid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dymplz8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg