• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non Pampered Chef Related - Stimulus Check ?

In summary, someone's SSN ends in 75 and they didn't get their check, the IRS told them that it would be sent today but it still hasn't arrived. My friend's SSN ends in 95 and his check arrived today. I think ours ended in 79 and ours still hasn't arrived.
dymplz8
So, my husband and I were due to get our check last Friday because his SSN ends in 75, but we didn't get it. :( When I called the IRS she stated it would be sent out today (16th). Still haven't seen it. Has anyone else received their check a day or two later, or even later in the day that it was supposed to post. I'm not trying to be a worrywart, but I'm just really looking forward to being able to pay off some bills and we're going to the beach in a couple of weeks too. Just thought I would see how everyone here was receiving their checks. Thanks

Did you get a direct deposit for a refund or a paper check?

It's direct deposit and the lady at the IRS said that all my bank information is on file correctly. I don't know what's going on .

My friend had the same problem. He called and they told him that if he used a tax service such as Turbo Tax and paid the extra "fee" to get your money faster (which he did), his money will be sent by check, thus arriving later.

Ours was deposited today. DH's # is 95.

We used Turbotax too and used a credit card to pay to e-file.

Last edited:
Well, we used Turbo Tax but didn't pay the fee to get the money faster. Plust the lady at the IRS Stated it was direct deposit. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

hmmm...dh's number is 47, do you think ours' was mailed today too?

I used Turbo tax too. No extra fees. Mine was deposited this morning. DH # 99 Not sure what their deal is. My friend won't get hers until July. They didn't do direct deposit and used Jackson Hewitt. I guess it has something to do with that?

lacychef said:
hmmm...dh's number is 47, do you think ours' was mailed today too?

Ours is "46" and we got ours last Friday. We did Turbo Tax, paid the e-filing charge via the checking account, not out of our refund. My understanding is that if you used TT and had the e-filing charge come out of your refund, your check would be sent via mail in July.

I used TurboTax. Mine is "08." We didn't get a refund, but I paid direct debit. According to the IRS's website, I have to wait for a check, I don't understand why. It's supposed to be cut today but I might have to wait until June 16th! :cry:

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=181665,00.html

We got our's last Friday. There is a worksheet on irs.gov that u can complete to see what u are getting back.

Ours is gone already. We paid our 4wheeler off. One less monthly bill!!YAHOO!!!:D

Ours was direct deposited yesterday. It's going toward the furniture we are FINALLY buying for the family room - giving DS the old for his first apartment.

What upset me about this is that DS did not qualify for a check because he is a dependent of ours and he doesn't qualify on ours because he's over 17. So poor college kids don't need a stimulus? That's a whole segment of our population that's excluded.

NooraK said:
I used TurboTax. Mine is "08." We didn't get a refund, but I paid direct debit. According to the IRS's website, I have to wait for a check, I don't understand why. It's supposed to be cut today but I might have to wait until June 16th! :cry:

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=181665,00.html
I think you had to get a refund (direct deposited) to get it already. Makes no sense to me - I would think that people who had to PAY taxes would need it more!?:confused:

Well, it's something for you to look forward to. It won't be long now and you'll have it!

Dh and I have learned some great things in the course of this stimulus thing. For instance...from now on we will pay all fees up front. I guess we assumed it was easier to just have it come out of our refund. We have also learned some serious patience since we will not be getting our check until June! Oh well.......at least it is not spent already!! LOL!!

I received mine on 5/16 that is when the IRS said I was to receive it. My ss ends in 79. I am a little bummed, I thought that I would get 1200 for myself and my two boys but I only received 900. Every little bit helps so I guess I shouldn't complain. It just erks me that I make too much for help but I don't qualify for the full refund.

I used the calculator on the IRS website and it stated that we would be getting back a full $1500 in our direct deposit. Well, we received our direct deposit on Friday (the 16th) and it was only $1418!??!??!? Has this happened to anyone else? Who would I call to find out why we were jipped? SHould I just contact my accountant? I'm really confused here; can you tell?

Related to Non Pampered Chef Related - Stimulus Check ?

1. How much is the stimulus check?

The amount of the stimulus check varies based on individual income and filing status. The maximum amount for individuals is $1,200 and for married couples is $2,400. There is an additional $500 for each child claimed as a dependent.

2. Who is eligible for the stimulus check?

Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible for the stimulus check: US citizens or resident aliens, have a valid Social Security number, not be claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return, and have an adjusted gross income of less than $75,000 for individuals and $150,000 for married couples.

3. Will the stimulus check be taxed?

No, the stimulus check is not considered taxable income and will not affect your tax refund or amount owed for the 2020 tax year.

4. When will I receive my stimulus check?

The IRS has already started distributing the stimulus checks via direct deposit for those who have provided their bank account information on their tax return. For those who do not have direct deposit set up, paper checks will be mailed out in the coming weeks.

5. Can I track the status of my stimulus check?

Yes, you can track the status of your stimulus check on the IRS website using the "Get My Payment" tool. You will need to provide your Social Security number, date of birth, and mailing address to access this information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
jwpamp