• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stimulus Check Suggestion for Your Recruit Leads!

In summary, the "Stimulus Check Suggestion" is a marketing strategy for Pampered Chef consultants to incentivize their recruit leads to join the company. This involves offering a portion of the upcoming stimulus check as a signing bonus for new recruits. As a consultant, you can offer this bonus to your recruit once they complete a certain sales goal within their first 90 days. This offer is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants, but it is up to each consultant to decide if they want to participate. Non-consultants can also take advantage of this strategy by joining the company. However, there are limitations, such as the recruit must be a new consultant and meet the sales goal within their first 90 days to receive the bonus
baychef
Silver Member
Just a short note...I have an recruit lead that is waiting for her stimulus check to sign up as a consultant! This is something I am trying to weave into my recruiting as a way to help with those leads who can't afford the kit. I plan on suggesting that this would be a wonderful way of investing AND they still have 74% of their stimulus check left to spend! There would be no need to spend it on their new business, because when they earn their PC dollars, they can use those towards products and/or paperwork.

Here are the rebate schedules:

Last 2 digits of your SSI# Your rebate should arrive no later than:

Direct Deposit:
00-20 May 2
21-75 May 9
76-99 May 16

Paper check:
00-09 May 16
10-18 May 23
19-25 May 30
26-38 June 6
39-51 June 13
52-63 June 20
64-75 June 27
76-87 July 4
88-99 July 11

I like this idea! Thanks for sharing.

Yup, it's in the June News!

I used my stimulus check for conference!

Also stress that if they do, they will earn every penny back when they do their 4 shows, plus a profit!

I did not even see it in the June news yet. I should have posted this last week!! Hey...it is rare (ok....unheard of!!) that I have an original new idea so I need all the credit that I can get!!:D

Dear [Name],I saw your post about using the stimulus check as a way to help your recruit leads sign up as consultants, and I think that's a fantastic idea! As a pampered chef consultant, I know that investing in the kit is a big step, and it can be difficult for some to afford it right away.I love how you are incorporating this suggestion into your recruiting efforts and showing your leads that they can still have a significant amount of their stimulus check left to spend on other things. Plus, with our rebate schedule, they can expect to receive their check by a certain date, making it easier for them to plan and budget.I truly believe that becoming a pampered chef consultant is a great investment, and with our PC dollars program, they can use their earnings towards products and paperwork. It's a win-win situation!Thank you for sharing this suggestion, and I hope it helps you recruit even more talented and dedicated individuals to join our team. Keep up the great work!Best,

1. What is the "Stimulus Check Suggestion" for recruit leads?

The "Stimulus Check Suggestion" is a marketing strategy for Pampered Chef consultants to incentivize their recruit leads to join the company. It involves offering a portion of the upcoming stimulus check as a signing bonus for new recruits.

2. How does the "Stimulus Check Suggestion" work?

As a consultant, you can offer a portion of the upcoming stimulus check (e.g. $600) as a signing bonus for new recruits. This bonus will be paid to the recruit once they complete a certain sales goal within their first 90 days as a consultant.

3. Is the "Stimulus Check Suggestion" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "Stimulus Check Suggestion" is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, it is up to each consultant to decide if they want to offer this bonus to their recruit leads.

4. Can I still participate in the "Stimulus Check Suggestion" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the "Stimulus Check Suggestion" is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can join the company as a consultant to take advantage of this marketing strategy.

5. Are there any limitations or restrictions for the "Stimulus Check Suggestion"?

Yes, there are a few limitations to keep in mind. The recruit must be a new consultant and cannot have been a consultant in the past 6 months. Additionally, the recruit must meet the sales goal within their first 90 days as a consultant to receive the bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PurpleAngel
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6