• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master the Perfect Wave to Avoid Flapping Arms: Red Carpet Secrets Revealed!

In summary, when you promote two years ago, you learned how to wave to keep your arms from flapping around. You shared the technique with others, but it is time to share it again. Practice the wave in the mirror and use a pose that works best for you.
ChefLisa
When I promoted two years ago, I realized I needed to learn how to wave to keep the arms from flapping around. I paid attention to stars walking the Red Carpet and learned the perfect wave. I shared it in the past, but it is time to share it again.

When you stop to pose, put one foot a little in front of the other. Then pick up the hand you want to wave and hold it like you are stopping someone, while spreading your finger out a little. Next take the three middle fingers and wave them up and down. I promise you will not have flapping arms.

Be sure to practice the wave in the mirror. I suggest trying it with each hand up and each foot forward. Find which pose works best for you and make it your own!

If you need additional assistance and you are in Wave 3, I would be happy to give you private lessons. ;)

Thank you! I will be practicing...and I'm sure my DH will be laughing!

I really didn't wave last year I did a victory Hoorah! Both ARMS UP! Didn't have to worry about that! :)

I've been practicing this since you told me about it a few months ago Lisa. At first it was kinda dorky feeling, but I think I've got it now. I'll probably be so excited and nervous when I get on stage though that I'll wave like a 4 y/o at Disney World! Not to worry, I'm wearling sleeves so the flappy flab will be concealed.

Maybe there's a market for a new product for consultants (all types) who walk stage: Spanx for arms. :D

Actually, I saw something like that on Rachael Ray. What they had didn't look comfortable. I'd rather just wear sleeves--not that I'm walking any time soon.

I'm getting around the flapping by not walking at all. (Not that I've earned the right this year, anyway.)

Yes, the "Beauty Pagent" wave is the most safe -- but when you get up to the man who sends you out all you hear is:

"step to the X, wave and move on"

It's over in a second!

Related to Master the Perfect Wave to Avoid Flapping Arms: Red Carpet Secrets Revealed!

1. What is "No Flapping Flab Waving!"?

"No Flapping Flab Waving!" is a fitness program created by Pampered Chef that focuses on toning and strengthening the muscles in your arms and upper body. It involves using resistance bands and following a series of exercises to achieve a more toned and defined appearance.

2. How does "No Flapping Flab Waving!" work?

The program utilizes resistance bands to provide resistance and challenge your muscles as you perform a variety of exercises specifically targeting the arms and upper body. This helps to build and tone muscles, resulting in a more sculpted appearance.

3. Is "No Flapping Flab Waving!" suitable for all fitness levels?

Yes, "No Flapping Flab Waving!" is suitable for all fitness levels. The resistance bands can be adjusted to different levels of tension, making it accessible for beginners and challenging for more advanced individuals.

4. How often should I do "No Flapping Flab Waving!"?

We recommend incorporating "No Flapping Flab Waving!" into your fitness routine at least 3 times a week for best results. Consistency is key when it comes to seeing improvements in muscle tone and strength.

5. Do I need any special equipment for "No Flapping Flab Waving!"?

The only equipment needed for "No Flapping Flab Waving!" is the resistance bands provided in the program. These bands are specifically designed for this program and are included in the package. No additional equipment is required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Porchechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kaiser
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefCKHall