• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you found affordable airfare from the Northwest to Wave 1?

In summary, there is a discussion about airfare prices for the upcoming Wave 1 conference. Some people have already purchased their tickets at varying prices, some have found good deals through Southwest or Craigslist, and some are still looking for cheaper options. Suggestions are made to check Southwest and set up price alerts on travel websites. Some people have already booked their flights and are excited to meet each other at the conference.
thebowman
Gold Member
Ok, I have been watching the airfare go up and up. Is there anyone from the northwest going to Wave 1 and finding good airfare? We didn't purchase last year until May 15th when it was the best for us but, I was just wondering if anyone has there ticket yet? good price? what airline? Help

Here in SD if I want to fly out of Sioux Falls it is over $500. Out of Omaha, NE it is down to $175, but that is a 3 hour drive to get there. Horrible!! We are considering diving. It would be a 8 1/2 hour drive!! So we will see!

Wow, well I did check Amtrack and it's more than flying and about 40 hours longer. I hope to see you there again this year, I remember sitting on the floor with you at registration.

I'm flying from California and I got lucky- booked my ticket last week at $335. I've been watching the ticket too and it jumped to $400! I'm watching for a director. Good luck!

Well I guess it's starting to drop a little bit this morning. Price per barrel of oil went down.

jbdowd0798 said:
I'm flying from California and I got lucky- booked my ticket last week at $335. I've been watching the ticket too and it jumped to $400! I'm watching for a director. Good luck!
Where are you flying out of? I'm in Cali too, waiting for the price to go down (hopefully)

I know you're coming from further away than I am ... but have you checked Southwest? Our cluster picked some flights that are $139 round trip.

I bought my ticket from Portland, Oregon on craigslist. It was someone's rapid rewards ticket. I did this last year too and saved a lot. I got my ticket $250 total.

Julie, what a deal! I am in wave 1 how about you? Did you go to Regional? I was looking for anyone from here. Still checking air everyday now and I am doing this for my cluster mates as well, so about 7-8 tickets, we like to travel together.

Airfare specials used to come out each Tuesday but the airlines have gotten a little sneaky and started putting them on sale early Friday morning and only posting a few seats per flight at the discounted price. Perhaps I could make a suggestion that you log onto travelocity.com (it's free) and ask for them to e-mail you when the fares go under a certain price. These alerts on my e-mail certainly have helped over 40 people get airfare from Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC to Chicago for Wave 1.

If you want more tips, feel free to e-mail me. I plan travel for my full-time job and who doesn't love searching for a bargain.

I've been looking for good flights as well. The prices are so high! I'm afraid to wait too long, but then I don't want to pay $420 either.

Jenn, we went ahead and purchased our tickets through Southwest flying out on Wed 9th returning Sun 13th. Great thing is if the fare goes down you can get a credit. I did this already with the 4 tickets for our team. We should talk? I noticed the fare is down a little this morning, check it out.

I am considering going to conference... but when I last check flights were over $500, ouch. I am in Wave 2. I just can't spend that much at this time. I was hoping to get something cheap in the $200-$300 range. We spend so much money traveling in the summer time. We see my inlaws in July and my parents in August, with the 4 of us flying it can cost close to $2000 a trip.

Julie... I never thought of craigslist. I will check it out.

Wendy, did you check Southwest yet? It went down a little more this morning.

Shari, I got my ticket yesterday. I leave on the 9th (8:40 flight) and come back on the last flight on the 12th. I hope the prices go down. I would love the credit for Leadership.

On Southwest? That's our flight too!!!! We'll get to meet before we get to Chicago. Happy dance, Happy dance

Jenn, Have a room yet?

What airlines offer flights from the Northwest?

Some of the major airlines that offer flights from the Northwest include Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, and American Airlines.

What are the top destinations for flights from the Northwest?

The top destinations for flights from the Northwest include cities such as Seattle, Portland, Anchorage, and Vancouver, as well as popular vacation spots like Hawaii and Mexico.

How far in advance should I book my flight from the Northwest?

It is recommended to book your flight at least 3-4 weeks in advance to get the best deals and availability. However, for peak travel seasons or holidays, it is advised to book even earlier.

Are there any budget airlines that offer flights from the Northwest?

Yes, there are some budget airlines that offer flights from the Northwest such as Southwest Airlines and JetBlue. These airlines often have lower prices but may have more limited routes.

What are some tips for finding cheap airfare from the Northwest?

Some tips for finding cheap airfare from the Northwest include being flexible with your travel dates, signing up for airline newsletters for deals and promotions, and using flight comparison websites to compare prices from different airlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • hmolah