• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Director Training Day in Raleigh, NC - October 9th!

In summary, Director Training Day is an event designed for current Pampered Chef directors to enhance their skills and knowledge, network with others, and learn about new products and strategies. It is open to all current directors and costs $149 per person, which includes training materials, meals, and a gift from Pampered Chef. The agenda will cover topics such as leadership, sales and marketing strategies, and product knowledge, with opportunities for networking and sharing best practices. To register, interested individuals can visit the website and click on the "Events" tab, select the specific event, and complete registration by September 30th.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Is anyone on here going to the Director Training Day in Raleigh NC on October 9th? I am about an hour from there so I don't have to do an overnight but I was wondering if anyone wanted to share a hotel room for the night before.

The advance purchase price of the room is $139.99 (plus tax of course) which is less than the AAA rate. This is at the Holiday Inn that the training will be held.

If you are not yet a director you can still go if you promote by October 1.:cool:

a girl can hope right?:rolleyes:
;) :D

Hi there! I am not attending the Director Training Day in Raleigh NC on October 9th, but I wanted to wish you luck and see if you have any takers for your hotel room sharing offer. It sounds like a great idea to save some money and have company for the night before the training. Hopefully someone will be able to take you up on the offer. Good luck with your promotion by October 1st!

What is the purpose of Director Training Day?

The purpose of Director Training Day is to provide our directors with the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge, network with other directors, and learn about new products and strategies for growing their Pampered Chef business.

Who can attend Director Training Day?

Director Training Day is open to all current Pampered Chef directors. If you are not a director yet, but are interested in joining our team, please reach out to your consultant for more information on how to become a director.

How much does it cost to attend Director Training Day?

The cost to attend Director Training Day is $149 per person. This includes all training materials, meals, and a special gift from Pampered Chef. Travel and accommodations are not included in the registration fee.

What topics will be covered at Director Training Day?

The agenda for Director Training Day will include workshops on leadership, sales and marketing strategies, and product knowledge. There will also be opportunities for networking and sharing best practices with other directors. A detailed agenda will be provided to all attendees prior to the event.

How do I register for Director Training Day?

To register for Director Training Day, please visit our website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, select the "Director Training Day - Raleigh, NC" event and click "Register Now". You will be prompted to enter your information and payment details. Registration must be completed by September 30th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U