• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Relax, Be Yourself and Have Fun!If Something Goes Wrong - I

The one thing that has stuck in my mind is "We are the directors and we can make it happen" In summary, the conversation revolved around two dessert recipes: cream cheese mints and pumpkin trifle, as well as a discussion about attending a director training day in Raleigh, North Carolina. Attendees shared their experiences and recommended the training for anyone interested in becoming a successful director.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Director Training DayIs anyone on here going to the Director Training Day in Raleigh NC on October 9th? I am about an hour from there so I don't have to do an overnight but I was wondering if anyone wanted to share a hotel room for the night before.

The advance purchase price of the room is $139.99 (plus tax of course) which is less than the AAA rate. This is at the Holiday Inn that the training will be held.

Hey Beth, I am coming down on Monday and staying at the Holiday Inn Express on 64W. There were no rooms available when I checked at the one the meeting is at. The hotel I booked is only about 5 miles from the one the meeting is at, but I don't know how feesible it is for you to drive PAST the meeting hotel to get to the one I booked! It is a 3 hour drive for me and I just dont want to do it all Tuesday morning!
Let me know what you think!

Meg,
I'll send you an email!

Follow up about Director Training Day:
It is intense! I highly recommend that you attend one of these if it comes even remotely close to you. I feel that there is so much information passed around that we tend to get away from the basics sometimes. This training is going to force me to go back to basics with myself and my team. I am gald I spent the $$ to go and I can't wait to see the results in the coming months!

I totally agree with Meg! If you have an opportunity to go to one near you do not hesitate!! The day was so packed with great information to make everyone of us the director we want to be.

DesertsCreame Cheese Mints

1 (3 ounce) package cream
cheese, softened
1 tablespoon butter, softened
3 cups confectioners' sugar
2 drops peppermint oil
any color food coloring paste (optional)

1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, and confectioner's sugar. Mix in peppermint oil. Color as desired with food coloring paste, or leave white.
2. Roll mixture into small balls, and place on waxed paper. Flatten with a fork dipped in confectioners' sugar. Let dry for about 2 hours on waxed paper, then freeze or refrigerate.

These taste just like the jr mints!!

Attachments

• PC Olympics-McLoughlin.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 234
    42.5 KB · Views: 218
    42.5 KB · Views: 226
Pumpkin TrifleThis is from Chefheidi2003

Cake Layer
1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix (and ingredients to make it)
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Plus

Pumpkin Layer
1 Large Box Vanilla Pudding
1 1/2 cup Milk
1 (15oz) can pumpkin (without spices)
3/4 tsp Cinnamon Plus
16 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

Top Layer
1 Small Box French Vanilla Pudding
1 Cup Milk
8 oz Frozen Whipped topping (thawed)

1) Mix the Cinnamon Plus in with the cake mix, add the other ingredients that the box calls for. Bake. When cool, cube.

2)Mix large box of pudding, 1 1/2 cups of milk, Can Pumpkin, and Cinnamon Plus mix that well, fold in 16 oz Whipped Topping

3)Combine 1 cup Milk, Small box of Pudding, fold in 8 oz whipped topping.

To assemble your trifle place part of the cubed cake in the trifle bowl, put pumpkin mixture on top of that then top with pudding mixture. Repeat.

Sorry Nikki, but I have to comment - spelling errors always stand out... :)

Dessert is with 2 s's because you always want a second helping! :)

I am going to have to try that mint recipe sometime - looks good!

Chocolate Chip Cake Bars (so fast and easy and delicious)
1/4 cup butter melted
1 pkg yellow cake mix (18 1/4 oz.)
2 eggs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup water
12 oz. bag chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a two quart microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the cake mix, eggs, sugar and water. Mix well, and fold in the chocolate chips. Spread in a 13"x9" pan, and bake for 35 minutes. You can also use a bar pan (jelly roll pan). Bake for 18-20 minutes or until turning slightly golden.

janetupnorth said:
Sorry Nikki, but I have to comment - spelling errors always stand out... :)

Dessert is with 2 s's because you always want a second helping! :)

That's a good one. I always remember it one by this rule:

Dessert has 2 'S' like Strawberry Shortcake

Desert has 1 'S' like the Sahara

works for me.

Related to Just Relax, Be Yourself and Have Fun!If Something Goes Wrong - I

1. How can I stay relaxed and be myself while representing Pampered Chef at an event?

The key to staying relaxed and being yourself is to remember that you are representing a company that you are passionate about. Be confident in the products and services that Pampered Chef offers and let your enthusiasm shine through. Also, take breaks when needed and remember to take deep breaths to stay calm and focused.

2. What can I do if something goes wrong while hosting a Pampered Chef party?

If something goes wrong during a party, try not to panic. Take a step back and assess the situation. If it's a minor issue, try to resolve it calmly and continue with the party. If it's a bigger issue, don't be afraid to reach out to your team leader or customer service for support and guidance.

3. How can I have fun while still being professional at a Pampered Chef event?

Having fun is an important aspect of representing Pampered Chef, but it's also important to maintain a professional image. Find a balance between being personable and engaging with customers while still promoting the products in a respectful manner. Remember to also follow the company's guidelines and policies at all times.

4. What should I do if I make a mistake during a Pampered Chef presentation?

Mistakes happen, and it's important to remember that it's not the end of the world. If you make a mistake during a presentation, acknowledge it and apologize, but don't dwell on it. Keep the focus on the products and continue with the presentation. You can always address the mistake afterwards with the customer or your team leader.

5. How can I make sure I am representing Pampered Chef in the best way possible?

The best way to represent Pampered Chef is to be knowledgeable about the products and services, be passionate about the company, and provide excellent customer service. Stay up-to-date on new products and promotions, and always strive to exceed customer expectations. Also, don't be afraid to ask for feedback from your team leader or customers to continuously improve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KrazyApGirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies