• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regional Training in Raleigh Nc - Feb 24

In summary, the cost of attending Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24 is $25 per person, which covers training materials and lunch. Guests are allowed but must also register and pay the fee. There is no specific dress code, and topics covered include Pampered Chef products, business strategies, and sales techniques. Refunds are not available, but registration can be transferred to another consultant or credited for a future event.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone going? Anyone want to share a room the night before and not have to get up at the crack of dawn & fight traffic? I have a room reserved less than 5 minutes from the event and there's shopping and restaurants near by. Meg? We had a good time last time we shared a space in Raleigh!

It sounds like one of my team who is attending the event is doing the hotel for sure and another is trying to work out childcare so if we do like National Conference with 4 to a room it would be about $25 each - Hampton Inn.

1. What is the cost of attending Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24?

The cost of attending Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24 is $25 per person. This fee covers the training materials and lunch provided during the event.

2. Can I bring a guest to Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24. However, they will also need to register and pay the $25 fee to attend.

3. Is there a dress code for Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24?

There is no specific dress code for Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24. We recommend wearing comfortable and casual clothing, as this is a hands-on training event.

4. What topics will be covered at Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24?

Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24 will cover a variety of topics related to Pampered Chef products, business strategies, and sales techniques. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

5. Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds for Regional Training in Raleigh, NC on February 24. However, you can transfer your registration to another consultant or receive credit towards a future training event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg