• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Want to Attend Julie Weitz's Leadership Training in Erie, Pennsylvania?

In summary, Erie, Penn is located in the northwest corner of Pennsylvania on the shores of Lake Erie. Its population is approximately 96,471 as of 2021 and it experiences all four seasons with hot summers and cold winters. The main industries in Erie, Penn are manufacturing, healthcare, education, and tourism. Popular attractions in Erie, Penn include Presque Isle State Park, Waldameer Park & Water World, the Erie Art Museum, and the Erie Playhouse.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Then check this out!!! Julie Weitz training for $38!!!!!

Wish I lived there.....just for the day, anyway!!! :cry:

If anyone would like me to forward the email, send me a PM and I'll pass it along!

----------------------
Do You Know anyone in Erie, PA?
Don't Miss This Awesome Leadership Training Opportunity!

Julie Weitz is offering a Leadership training exclusively for The Pampered Chef in Erie, Pennsylvania this month. This traning is open to Future Directors and above. We'd like to invite you to forward this e-mail to anyone you know who lives in or near the Erie area. This will be an awesome day of training!

Saturday, October 20th, 2007 at the Holiday Inn Express, 8101 Peach Street, Erie PA 16509

The training will run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and the cost is only $38.00 per person.

Oh! Thats stinks my family is from there and I know exactly where she is going to be :( I wish I could go! But not visiting them until the holidays :cry:

I can't help but laugh and wonder why Erie of all places? I was born and raised there and no one I ever talk to knows where that is. Wish I could go home for just a day especially this time of year!

1. Where is Erie, Penn located?

Erie, Penn is located in the northwest corner of Pennsylvania, along the shores of Lake Erie.

2. What is the population of Erie, Penn?

As of 2021, the population of Erie, Penn is approximately 96,471.

3. What is the weather like in Erie, Penn?

Erie, Penn experiences all four seasons, with hot summers and cold winters. It also receives a significant amount of snowfall due to its proximity to Lake Erie.

4. What are the main industries in Erie, Penn?

Erie, Penn has a diverse economy, with the main industries being manufacturing, healthcare, education, and tourism.

5. What are some popular attractions in Erie, Penn?

Erie, Penn is known for its beautiful beaches and outdoor activities, such as Presque Isle State Park and Waldameer Park & Water World. It also has a rich history and offers cultural attractions like the Erie Art Museum and Erie Playhouse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • karlene
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991