• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers

In summary, the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers measure 11.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep and are not microwave safe. They come with a clear, BPA-free plastic lid and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. However, they are not designed for hot food and are only meant to keep food cold for up to 4 hours.
paroese
Gold Member
I have a customer who (finally) bought one of the rectangular servers when they were discontinued. She called me yesterday and said she loves it and now wants another one for herself and one for each of her daughters. I told her they were discontinued but I would check around and see if I could find them for her.

There are a few on e-bay in you still are looking.

I have a couple to sell, PM or email me!

I also have a few if Kelly did not have enough. Let me know

I also have one if you need it.

Related to Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers

What are the dimensions of the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers?

The Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers measure 11.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep.

Can the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers are not microwave safe. They are designed to keep food cold, not to be heated.

Do the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers come with a clear, BPA-free plastic lid that helps to keep food fresh and allows for easy transportation.

How do I clean the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers?

The Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the product. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the Chillzanne material.

Can the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers be used to keep food hot?

No, the Iso 3 Chillzanne Rectangular Servers are not designed for hot food. They are made with a gel-based material that keeps food cold for up to 4 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MagenOaks01