• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server measures 14 inches by 9 inches and can be used to serve appetizers, side dishes, or desserts. It is safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher, and can withstand temperatures from -4°F to 248°F. To keep food cold, simply place the server in the freezer for 30 minutes before use and it will keep your dish chilled for up to 2 hours.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I have a customer that is looking for one. She is willing to pay $25. Anyone have a new one thay want to part with?

Considering they were $35 in the catalog, she may be a little low there. She may not realize that? Or maybe you were thinking a used one?

I understand that. She wants new and because there is no warranty available for her purchase, she feels $25 is fair.

I have a used twice server that is in good condition. I'll take $20 plus shipping.

I have one new in box - she can have it for 25 plus shipping from 11769 - email or pm me

1. What is the size of the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server measures 14 inches by 9 inches, making it perfect for serving appetizers, side dishes, or desserts.

2. Can the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server is safe for use in the microwave, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or melting cheese on your dishes.

3. Is the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.

4. What is the temperature range for the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server can withstand temperatures from -4°F to 248°F, making it suitable for both hot and cold dishes.

5. How do I use the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server to keep food cold?

To use the Iso Chillzanne Rectangular Server to keep food cold, place the server in the freezer for 30 minutes before use. Then, fill it with your cold dish and the server's gel-filled walls will keep your food chilled for up to 2 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • husbandwifepcteam