• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2 Chillzanne Rectangle Servers

In summary, The Iso: 2 Chillzanne Rectangle Servers are 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1 3/4" in dimension and are microwave safe. They can be used for both hot and cold foods and are made of a durable, non-porous plastic that is BPA-free. The servers can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water, but should not be scrubbed with abrasive cleaners.
cochef
Gold Member
If anyone still has any left I have a customer who just asked me to order two of them. She was very disappointed to find out they had been discontinued so I told her I would see what I could do. Thanks for your help.

Why were they discontinued in the first place? I have several pieces, and I really like them a lot...they work well at keeping things nice and cold, and they look really nice on a buffet table.

They were discontinued because the manufacturer was raising the prices to produce them so high that PC would have to sell them for $10 plus more than the original price. We are all holing out hope that they will come back soon.

As for having any to sell. Sorry, I don't. I did have 4 but just sold them all last week.

I heard at conference that because of petroleum prices skyrocketing, that made the price go up???? Do you think they will bring them back new and improved?? Anyone remember the small or mini chillzanne for your lunch items? It was lunch box sized and you could remove the insert, freeze it, and your salad or frozen meal would stay cold until noon. I don't think we were ever aloud to sell it. It came out several years ago in the spring catalog and was on stop sell right away. I think it would be a great item. Who knows?
Deb

Cochef,

I didn't see this until today (a lot has been going on), but just wondering if you were still in need of the rectangle chillzanne server?

Denise

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso: 2 Chillzanne Rectangle Servers?

The Iso: 2 Chillzanne Rectangle Servers measure 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1 3/4".

2. Are the Iso: 2 Chillzanne Rectangle Servers microwave safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne servers are microwave safe, making them perfect for reheating leftovers or serving hot dishes.

3. Can the Chillzanne servers be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Chillzanne servers are designed to keep both hot and cold foods at their desired temperature for longer periods of time.

4. What materials are used to make the Chillzanne servers?

The Chillzanne servers are made of a durable, non-porous plastic that is BPA-free and safe for food contact.

5. How do I clean and care for the Chillzanne servers?

The Chillzanne servers are dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent scratching the surface. Allow to air dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • momoftwins