• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Replacement Iso Finger Guards?

In summary, the Iso Finger Guard is a flexible silicone sleeve with a sharp stainless steel blade designed to protect fingers while slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits and vegetables, as well as for grating and peeling tasks. It is safe to use, with a textured surface for grip and a design that keeps fingers away from the blade. It can be used by both left and right-handed individuals and is easy to clean and care for, with the option of dishwasher or hand washing.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Help! I have a customer who ordered one and of course it's discontinued, she really wants it....anyone have a new one?

Nancy

Nancy, I have one NIP. Send me an email if you are interested.

Have these been gone that long? Wow, I have to pay more attention. I need about 10 of these. Anyone have any?

Related to Where Can I Find Replacement Iso Finger Guards?

What is the "Iso Finger Guard" used for?

The Iso Finger Guard is a kitchen tool designed to protect your fingers while slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits and vegetables. It is also useful for grating and peeling tasks.

How does the "Iso Finger Guard" work?

The Iso Finger Guard is a flexible silicone sleeve that fits securely over your index finger. It has a textured surface that helps grip the food and a sharp, stainless steel blade that does the cutting.

Is the "Iso Finger Guard" safe to use?

Yes, the Iso Finger Guard is designed with safety in mind. The guard keeps your fingers away from the sharp blade, reducing the risk of cuts and injuries. Additionally, the silicone material is food-safe and BPA-free.

Can the "Iso Finger Guard" be used by both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the Iso Finger Guard is designed to be used by both left and right-handed individuals. The flexible silicone material allows for a comfortable fit on either hand.

How do I clean and care for my "Iso Finger Guard"?

The Iso Finger Guard is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water for best results. Dry the guard thoroughly before storing it in a safe place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffanypc05
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • Michelle Attaway
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel