• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Rectangular Chillzanne Container

In summary, the Iso Rectangular Chillzanne Container is a versatile food container designed to keep food cold or hot for extended periods of time. It utilizes Chillzanne technology with a gel-filled core that can be frozen or heated to maintain the desired temperature for up to 2 hours. The container is dishwasher safe, but hand washing the gel core is recommended for longevity. It cannot be used in the microwave and has a capacity of 4 cups, measuring 9.5" x 7". It is suitable for storing and transporting a variety of dishes.
arwen513
I have a customer who has all the Chillzanne Bowls and was disappointed to find them discontinued because she wanted the Rectangular one also.

Of course, had she told me that she was interested in the Rectangle, I would have made sure she got one before they were gone!

If anyone has one to sell please let me know. Thanks!

I have one...PM or email me!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Rectangular Chillzanne Container?

The Iso Rectangular Chillzanne Container is designed to keep food cold or hot for extended periods of time. It is perfect for transporting food to potlucks, picnics, or parties, and can also be used for storing leftovers in the fridge or freezer.

2. How does the Chillzanne technology work?

The Chillzanne technology uses a unique gel-filled core that can be frozen or heated, depending on your needs. Once frozen or heated, the core will keep the food inside the container at the desired temperature for up to 2 hours.

3. Is the Iso Rectangular Chillzanne Container dishwasher safe?

Yes, the container is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the gel core to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Chillzanne container be used in the microwave?

No, the gel core is not microwave safe. It is only recommended to use the container for storing or transporting food, not for heating it up.

5. What is the size of the Iso Rectangular Chillzanne Container?

The container has a capacity of 4 cups and measures 9.5" x 7". It is the perfect size for a wide variety of dishes, from salads to casseroles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MagenOaks01