• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Chillzanne Bowls, Small & Large

In summary, the Small Iso: Chillzanne Bowl measures 7 ½” x 7 ½” x 3 ½” and has a capacity of 7 cups, while the Large Iso: Chillzanne Bowl measures 10 ¼” x 10 ¼” x 4 ½” and has a capacity of 14 cups. Both sizes are dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water. They are also microwave safe, but should not be used in a convection microwave. The inner gel pack in the bowls is designed to keep food cold for up to 4 hours, making them perfect for salads, dips, and other cold dishes. However, they are not suitable for
chefhorton
I have a customer that I met at a festival this weekend that is wanting to get the mini bowl and the large bowl from the Chillzanne collection. If anyone has these NEW that they would like to sell, please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks so much!
Horton

I found some on e-bay today. Check it out.

I have the mini I can sell. I only have one left, so let me know,

I have a new in box small chillzane bowl if you want it.

1. What are the dimensions of the Small and Large Iso: Chillzanne Bowls?

The Small Iso: Chillzanne Bowl measures 7 ½” x 7 ½” x 3 ½” and has a capacity of 7 cups. The Large Iso: Chillzanne Bowl measures 10 ¼” x 10 ¼” x 4 ½” and has a capacity of 14 cups.

2. How do I clean the Iso: Chillzanne Bowls?

The Iso: Chillzanne Bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm, soapy water and a gentle sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they can damage the surface of the bowls.

3. Can I use the Iso: Chillzanne Bowls in the microwave?

Yes, both the Small and Large Iso: Chillzanne Bowls are microwave safe. However, do not exceed 3 minutes of microwaving and do not use them in a convection microwave.

4. What is the purpose of the inner gel pack in the Iso: Chillzanne Bowls?

The inner gel pack is designed to keep food cold for up to 4 hours. Simply freeze the pack for at least 4 hours before use, then place it in the bottom of the bowl before adding your food. This is perfect for keeping salads, dips, and other cold dishes fresh and chilled.

5. Can I use the Iso: Chillzanne Bowls for hot foods?

No, the Iso: Chillzanne Bowls are not designed for use with hot foods. They are made with a unique ceramic material that allows them to stay cool to the touch, making them ideal for cold dishes. Using them with hot foods could damage the bowls and cause burns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ambrleigh
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr