• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl with Lid for $22.50?

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl is a versatile and durable stoneware bowl with a capacity of 6.5 quarts and measuring at 11.25 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches in height. It is microwave and dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. This bowl is perfect for serving both hot and cold foods, and is designed to keep food chilled for hours.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a customer that is looking for the chillzanne large bowl with lid. It was listed in the catalog for about 22.50. Zip code is 19701 for shipping. TIA

I am also looking for a lg chillzanne bowl. I screwed up and only ordered one when I was supposed to order two.

You can still place an individual order dated for August.Or was this bowl sold out?

this bowl is considered sold out. I did try the ind order and received a call that they could not fill the order. thanks anyway

I am pretty sure I have one.

I checked and I do still have one.

Last edited:
I saw some listed on ebay today if anyone is still looking for some.

What size is the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl?

The Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl has a capacity of 6.5 quarts and measures at 11.25 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches in height.

Can the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl is microwave-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

What is the material of the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl?

The Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl is made of high-quality, durable stoneware that is designed to keep food chilled for hours.

Can the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Large Bowl is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is perfect for serving anything from salads and fruit to hot soups and casseroles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ambrleigh
  • jbondr
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • button92