• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the clear plastic lid for the Chillzanne Veggie platter?

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Lid is a double-wall construction with a layer of non-toxic, freezable gel that acts as an insulating barrier to keep food cold for longer periods of time. It is not microwave safe and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. It comes in two sizes and is not suitable for use with hot foods.
soinlove808
I am looking for the clear plastic lid to the OLD Chillzanne Veggie platter, the one that has the locking handle... i am looking for 2 of them..
Thanks!

me too! Mine is split up the side. You are talking about the round one?

Me too!I have a customer who has a crack up the side of the lid. Anyone have one I can buy?

I couldnt find any lids on that website..

You have to contact the company and they will sell you a lid.

1. How does the Iso Chillzanne Lid keep food cold?

The Iso Chillzanne Lid utilizes a double-wall construction and a layer of non-toxic, freezable gel to provide an insulating barrier between your food and the outside temperature. This helps to keep your food cold for longer periods of time.

2. Can the Iso Chillzanne Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Lid is not microwave safe. It is designed to keep food cold, not to be used for heating food.

3. How do I clean the Iso Chillzanne Lid?

The Iso Chillzanne Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.

4. What sizes does the Iso Chillzanne Lid come in?

The Iso Chillzanne Lid is available in two sizes: 9" and 12". The 9" lid fits our Classic Batter Bowl and the 12" lid fits our Classic Batter Bowl and our Large Batter Bowl.

5. Can the Iso Chillzanne Lid be used with hot foods?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Lid is not designed for use with hot foods. It is only intended for keeping cold foods cold. Using it with hot foods may cause damage to the lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • chefmoseley