• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old Round Chillzanne Lid?

In summary, the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne" is a round, freezer-safe serving platter made by Pampered Chef, designed to keep food chilled for hours. To use it, simply place it in the freezer for 8 hours, then place chilled food directly onto the platter. It is not suitable for hot foods and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. Its capacity is 4 cups or 1 quart, making it ideal for serving dips, cold appetizers, and small desserts.
button92
I have a customer lookinf for the lid to the old round chillzanne. If anyone has the lid or even a complete one, please let me know price and shipping to zip code 44410. TIA.

I can't think of the company right now, but there is a link on another thread about the company that produced them...you can purchase a lid directly on their site. Do a search for on here for "chillzanne" ....Good luck!

I have a customer, too, who is looking for a lid. I didn't see where they were selling these. Plus, I just need the lid. I emailed them for more information.

I have a total complete one for sale.

What is the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne"?

The "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne" is a round, freezer-safe serving platter made by Pampered Chef. It is designed to keep food chilled for hours, making it perfect for parties and gatherings.

How do I use the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne"?

To use the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne", place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours before use. Once chilled, remove from the freezer and place your chilled food directly onto the platter. The cold surface of the Chillzanne will keep your food chilled for hours.

Can I use the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne" for hot foods?

No, the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne" is not designed for hot foods. It is meant to keep chilled foods cold, not to heat or cook them. For hot foods, we recommend using our other products such as the "Micro-Cooker" or "Deep Covered Baker".

Is the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to prolong the life of the product.

What is the capacity of the "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne"?

The "Iso Retired Round Chillzanne" has a capacity of 4 cups or 1 quart. This makes it perfect for serving dips, cold appetizers, and small desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ambrleigh
  • linojackie