• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Lid for Large Round Chilzanne Platter

In summary, the Iso Lid for Large Round Chilzanne Platter is designed to keep food fresh and secure during transportation or storage. It is dishwasher safe and heat resistant up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used in the microwave. While it creates a tight seal on the platter, it is not completely airtight and not recommended for long-term storage.
linojackie
A friend of mine has what she is calling the large round Chillzanne platter with the lid and carrying handle. Well, she just dropped and broke the lid. I have never heard of this, but she asked me to see if I could find a replacement lid. Anyone have one to sell?

What is the let's make a deal yahoo group? Was there more than one style of lid? Will it make a difference?

Finally go a hold of the company and boy, are they rude! They guy got my email, but decided not to respond for whatever reason. Then, he had a really snotty tone when informing "I have to wait a month if I want a lid, or I can buy a new one on Amazon for a few dollars more" He also informed me that the replacement is $20 now, but the new one is only $30. Hmmm....

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Lid for Large Round Chilzanne Platter?

The Iso Lid is designed to fit the Large Round Chilzanne Platter and keep food fresh and secure during transportation or storage. It also helps to prevent spills and messes.

2. Is the Iso Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher.

3. Can the Iso Lid be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso Lid is not microwave safe. It is made of plastic and could melt or warp if exposed to high heat.

4. Is the Iso Lid airtight?

The Iso Lid is designed to create a tight seal on the Large Round Chilzanne Platter, but it is not completely airtight. It will help to keep food fresh for a short period of time, but we do not recommend using it for long-term storage.

5. What is the maximum temperature that the Iso Lid can withstand?

The Iso Lid is heat resistant up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. It is safe to use with warm or room temperature food, but should not be used with hot or boiling liquids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jbondr