• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Round Dome Lid of Old Chillzanne

In summary, the round dome lid for the old Chillzanne collection is currently out of stock on the website. It may be available through a consultant or on a third-party marketplace. The lid is specifically designed to fit round Chillzanne bowls and trays and is not dishwasher safe. It is also not microwave safe and is made of BPA-free plastic.
ChefinHarmony
Hi! I have two people looking for the older version of the Chillzanne Veggie tray - they need a replacement round, dome type lid. Does anyone have one? They just need the lid, but if you want to sell the whole thing we can discuss that too.
Thanks!!
Joanne

Are you still looking for this Joanne? My last host had what I think you are looking for - someone just gave it to her. It has the bottom and the dome, without the actual chillzanne cold part. I am going to see her next week, and I can see if she is willing to part with it, and for what price. PM me with what you think your customer might offer.

Melissa :)
Suffolk, VA

Related to Looking for Round Dome Lid of Old Chillzanne

1. Where can I find the round dome lid for the old Chillzanne collection?

The round dome lid for the old Chillzanne collection is currently out of stock on our website. However, you may be able to find it through a consultant or on a third-party marketplace such as eBay.

2. Does the round dome lid fit all sizes of the Chillzanne collection?

No, the round dome lid is specifically designed to fit the round Chillzanne bowls and trays. It will not fit the rectangular or square trays.

3. Is the round dome lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the round dome lid is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend placing it on the top rack to prevent any warping or damage.

4. Can I use the round dome lid in the microwave?

No, the round dome lid is not microwave safe. It is made of plastic and can melt or warp in high heat.

5. Is the round dome lid BPA-free?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products are BPA-free and safe for food use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking_Mama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cooking_Mama
  • button92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • linojackie