• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Looking for the Old Chillzane Lid

In summary, the old Chillzane lid is no longer available for purchase and has been replaced with a new and improved version. While the old lid can still be used as a temporary solution, it is recommended to upgrade to the new lid for best results. The old lid was discontinued due to customer feedback and the new lid offers better functionality and durability. Exchanges for the old lid are not available, but a satisfaction guarantee is offered for the new lid. The new lid is compatible with all Chillzane products, including the older versions.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the old Chillzane Lid. These were sold before my time, but I guess it is a round clear plastic lid that went on top of the veggie tray and then the handles came up around the lid so you could carry it.

If anyone has one for sale please let me know how much.

Thanks, Laura

Great, thank you!

1. Where can I find the old Chillzane lid?

Unfortunately, the old Chillzane lid is no longer available for purchase. However, we do offer a new and improved version of the Chillzane lid that is compatible with all of our Chillzane products.

2. Can I still use my old Chillzane lid with the new Chillzane products?

While the old Chillzane lid may not fit perfectly with the new Chillzane products, it can still be used as a temporary solution. We recommend upgrading to the new Chillzane lid for the best results.

3. Why was the old Chillzane lid discontinued?

The old Chillzane lid was discontinued due to customer feedback and our continuous efforts to improve and innovate our products. The new Chillzane lid offers better functionality and durability for our customers.

4. Can I return my new Chillzane lid and receive the old Chillzane lid?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for the old Chillzane lid. However, we stand by the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee for our customers.

5. Will the new Chillzane lid fit my old Chillzane products?

Yes, the new Chillzane lid is compatible with all of our Chillzane products, including the older versions. You can use it as a replacement for your old Chillzane lid or as an upgrade for improved functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
merego
  • button92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • soinlove808