• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Lid for Your Cranberry DCB?

In summary, the Iso Lid for Cranberry Dcb is a silicone lid designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. It traps steam and moisture inside, resulting in evenly cooked and flavorful dishes. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used in the microwave and oven. However, it may not fit perfectly on other types of bakeware. To care for the lid, it can be washed in the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water and should be dried completely before storing.
sandilou
Silver Member
The handle has come off of the lid of one of my very best customer's DCB. Did you know those things are a separate piece? :eek: Of course the warranty expired in February. She gave it as a gift to her daughter and her daughter didn't know she could do anything about it. Anyway . . . . it is not offered as a replacement piece, so I am looking for a lid for her. Anyone have an extra one?

Thanks!
Sandi

I do, but not sure it's worth the cost of shipping. Where do you live, or are you going to be at NC?

I live in Montana, and I will be at conference. I'm staying a the Sheraton Towers.

It would fit into a flat rate box right? The rectangle one I would think, then it is only 11 bucks. Mara

Thanks Mara.Sandi, now that I think about it, not sure I'd have room in my luggage for it - or, if you'd have room in yours! If you're willing to a) wait until we get home from NC, and b) pay for the shipping, I'd be happy to send it out to you next weekend.

That sounds like a good idea, but I was ready to protect it wiht my life for this lady! :D

Have fun at conference!!
Sandi

Related to Need a Replacement Lid for Your Cranberry DCB?

1. What is the Iso Lid for Cranberry Dcb?

The Iso Lid for Cranberry Dcb is a specially designed lid that fits the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. It is made of durable silicone and has a unique design that allows steam to escape while keeping food moist and flavorful.

2. How does the Iso Lid work?

The Iso Lid creates a seal over the Deep Covered Baker, trapping steam and moisture inside. This allows your food to cook evenly and retain its natural juices, resulting in delicious and flavorful dishes. The lid also has a steam vent to prevent pressure buildup.

3. Is the Iso Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Lid is dishwasher safe. It is also safe to use in the microwave and oven, making it a versatile kitchen tool.

4. Can I use the Iso Lid with other Pampered Chef products?

The Iso Lid is specifically designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker, but it can also be used with other Pampered Chef stoneware products. It may not fit perfectly on other brands or types of bakeware.

5. How do I care for my Iso Lid?

The Iso Lid is easy to care for. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water. Avoid using sharp utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the lid. Make sure to dry the lid completely before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
newatthis
  • ChefPeg