• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a DCB Lid? Help Needed!

In summary, a DCB lid is a lid specifically designed for use with a Deep Covered Baker, which is a microwave and oven-safe baking dish. The lid helps to create a seal and retain moisture during cooking. It is available for purchase on the company's website or through independent consultants. Regular lids are not recommended for use with the Deep Covered Baker, as the DCB lid is specially designed for better cooking results. The DCB lid is dishwasher safe and can also be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer. It is important to follow the care instructions for proper maintenance of the lid.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Does anyone have a DCB lid? I have a customer who uses her DCB just about every day and the handle popped off. She is just past the 3 year warranty on it.

Please let me know, thanks!

believe it or not I do. but I live in PA..

PM'd you :) Thanks so much!

I'm still looking for a DCB lid.....anyone? ....anyone??? ,....... Bueller? Bueller??? :)

so funny. love that, anyone...
I am out of town. will get it togetther next week. is that ok.
give me your address. so I can see how much postage.
you do realize it is used.. right.
[email protected]

Perfect!
I just emailed you :)
Thank you!

I don't know if you're still looking but I have a cranberry lid for the DCB.

I have a white lid

Related to Do You Have a DCB Lid? Help Needed!

1. Do you have a DCB lid available for purchase?

Yes, we do have a DCB lid available for purchase. You can find it on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. What is a DCB lid?

A DCB lid is a lid specifically designed for use with our Deep Covered Baker, which is a baking dish that is microwave and oven-safe. The lid helps to create a seal and retains moisture during cooking.

3. Can I use a regular lid for my Deep Covered Baker?

No, we do not recommend using a regular lid for your Deep Covered Baker. The DCB lid is specially designed to fit and work with the baking dish, ensuring the best cooking results.

4. Is the DCB lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the DCB lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend following the care instructions for the best maintenance of your lid.

5. Can I use the DCB lid in the oven?

Yes, the DCB lid is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heulflodyn
  • Kristin Radunz