• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone have a cranberry lid for an Iso Dcb?

In summary, a host just dropped the lid of her new dishwasher and is in tears. She would love to know if anyone happens to have a cranberry lid knocking around that she can buy!
ChefCKHall
Hello, a host just dropped the lid of her new DCB and is in tears. She would love to know if anyone happens to have a cranberry lid knocking around that she can buy! Your chance to make someone's day!

Blessings, CK

You beat me to it! I just had a friend ask me too! I looked for the replacement part and there wasn't one there. I told her I would post here to see if I could find one. I guess great minds think alike! Why does it seem the lids are what break? Or, I suppose it's still useful without the lid, so people just keep it and use it without. No one wants to part with the base?

Hmmmm.....I know how they can earn one! ;)

It's the lids that break because people lift the little knob on top and it sits so low to the cover you can't get a good hold on it. I broke one myself that way.

You said her DCB is new? Could she replace the whole thing using the 3 year warranty?

dme.grant said:
You said her DCB is new? Could she replace the whole thing using the 3 year warranty?

She dropped it............that's not covered under normal use and wear.

funny... I had a host put a huge chip in the side of the actual dish last year by losing grip while taking it out of the microwave. I still use it, but noticed that the crack is starting to get a little longer.

I have one, but it's not new. I had a crack in the side of mine and had to do an adjustment. They said I didn't need to send the whole thing back. Does she care if it's been used?

Mine won't care! But, since CK asked first......

If anyone else has a lid, I would appreciate it if you would let me know. ;)

Kristina and Chantelle ! Yes she needs one and does not care!! I am in Maui right now but am checking emails once a day! Please set it aside and let me know how much? I will tell her and she can paypal the payment to you?? Let me know ASAP it is 7PM Maui Time! Been in airports all dayS Ck

Would anyone else have a lid by chance? I would still like to find one also.

Cincychef, I just saw your post and sent you an email.

Related to Does anyone have a cranberry lid for an Iso Dcb?

1. What is the Iso Dcb Lid made of?

The Iso Dcb Lid is made of durable plastic with a silicone seal to keep your food fresh.

2. Is the Iso Dcb Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Dcb Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Iso Dcb Lid be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Iso Dcb Lid is freezer safe and can be used to store leftovers or pre-made meals.

4. What size containers does the Iso Dcb Lid fit?

The Iso Dcb Lid is designed to fit 3-cup, 4-cup, and 8-cup round containers from Pampered Chef.

5. Can the Iso Dcb Lid be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Dcb Lid is microwave safe for reheating food. Just make sure to lift one corner of the lid to vent steam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef