• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lid for a Cranberry Baker

In summary, the woman is looking for a lid for her cranberry doughnut cone maker and no one has responded to her plea.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
If you have one how much do you want for it including shipping to 80902? My recruit has a host who's lid got broken during a move.

Thanks so much!

bumping..........anyone have one laying around?

my Director had one of her hosts do a show so she could get a new DCB free when her lid broke

Yeah, the lady just did a catalog show and could actually get it for 60% when she submits tomorrow but wanted to save that for something else if she could find one.

That sucks...Im sure there are more bases than lids out there lol...

there is... I have four sitting in a box in the back of my garage... but I am in Canada.

I do the returns for my customers and they leave the damaged products with the ALL information on my doorstep and then I deal with HO and return the new products to them along with a current catalogue and special for the month.
I have saved the 'parts' of some of the products for the time I get the call ... my lid broke or my plunger in the QSP came apart and it is only out of warranty by a few months.... sure wish I could help you but might be $$$.

I have one! I am slammed today but can get back to you on shipping tomorrow. If you would please email me directly at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com that would help me remember.

I have one as well.... $14.00 total...

***UPDATE***12/17/11

My Cranberry lid has be taken...

Last edited:
I have one too if anyone needs one.

One of my friends' **husband** just broke her cranberry DCB lid. If anyone still has one lying around, please email price desired and shipping to zip code 32303 to lesliesgi at gmail dot com. Thanks! (She has paypal.)​

Last edited:
Bumping...​

I am looking for one as well. Shipping to 14701.

Many thanks!

HO should add the lid to the replacement parts list, I think! :)

Okay, I'm at it again. I actually need 2. I PMed several people who said they had one but no one has responded to me. Please help if you can!

gaddischef said:
HO should add the lid to the replacement parts list, I think! :)

They dont because of the way the bakers are made apparently. I guess they are made together, so it insures a better fit, vs machined separately? O dont know details, but that is what I remember hearing.

Sorry. I do not have a lid.

1. Where can I find a lid for my cranberry baker?

The best place to find a lid for your cranberry baker is through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the specific cranberry baker model you have and you should be able to find a compatible lid.

2. Can I purchase a replacement lid for my cranberry baker?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement lid for your cranberry baker through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much does a lid for a cranberry baker cost?

The cost of a lid for a cranberry baker may vary depending on the specific model and materials used. You can check the price on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant.

4. Are the lids for cranberry bakers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lids for cranberry bakers are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them to prolong their lifespan.

5. Can I use a lid from a different Pampered Chef baker on my cranberry baker?

Pampered Chef lids are designed to fit specific bakers, so it is not recommended to use a lid from a different baker on your cranberry baker. It may not fit properly and could potentially cause spills or breakage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • suzipooh