• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket

In summary, a person is looking for a weaved basket that goes with a rectangular baker. Another person has a similar basket but is concerned about the shipping costs. Another person offers a round basket for a large round stone. They are asking $25 plus shipping. Another person has two brand new Woven Selections, one square and one rectangle, that fit the Simple Additions Rectangle Platter. They are located in VA. Someone else also has some baskets, one rectangle and one round, that they are willing to sell as they do not match their personal style.
Cape_PC
I have a good client who is looking for the weaved basked that goes with the rectangular baker. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one can you please let me know. Thank you!

Is this the one that was in the Spring / Summer catalog?

JennLizFran said:
Is this the one that was in the Spring / Summer catalog?

I am not sure. If it was I didnt notice it. He said its a serving basket that the baker goes in to put on the table.

Well I have one from the last catalog...it is the woven rectangle server, perfect for rectangular bakers, 15" x 9 3/4"....it sold for $42. I'm happy to part with it, but I'm afraid it might be kinda pricey to ship b/c of the size

JennLizFran said:
Well I have one from the last catalog...it is the woven rectangle server, perfect for rectangular bakers, 15" x 9 3/4"....it sold for $42. I'm happy to part with it, but I'm afraid it might be kinda pricey to ship b/c of the size

OK, what would you let it go for?

How about $30 plus shipping? I'd have to check on shipping, it doesn't look like it will fit in any of the flat rate boxes

I have a round one if anyone wants it. It is for the large round stone. $25 plus the price of shipping.

I would be interested in the round one. Do you have any idea how much it would be to ship. Zip 12570.

lisasfuncooking said:
I would be interested in the round one. Do you have any idea how much it would be to ship. Zip 12570.

I will check and get back to you. I know it is just under $10 to Illinois. It may take me a while to get to the post office because I work full time and usually don't get home until after it closes.

I have 2 brand new Woven Selections - 1 Square and 1 Rectangle to fit the Simple Additions Rectangle Platter. Let me know if you are interested in either of them. VA

How much do you want for the Woven Selections?

I also have some, my rectangle was used 1 time and a round one maybe 3-4 times I always use my Longaberger and these are not my style they are just on a shelf at the top of my pantry

1. What is the size of the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket?

The Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket measures 14.75" x 9.5" x 2.5" and is perfect for baking and serving dishes such as casseroles and lasagnas.

2. Is the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket oven safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket is oven safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience.

3. Can I use the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket on the stovetop?

No, the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for oven use only.

4. What is the material of the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket?

The Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to chipping and cracking. It also features a beautiful woven design on the exterior.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket as they can scratch the surface. It is best to use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to protect the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KellyTheChef