1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Wanted: Rectangular Baker Weaved Basket

1. Cape_PC

Cape_PC Member

I have a good client who is looking for the weaved basked that goes with the rectangular baker. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one can you please let me know. Thank you!

Dec 1, 2009
  2. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Is this the one that was in the Spring / Summer catalog?

Dec 1, 2009
  3. Cape_PC

Cape_PC Member

I am not sure. If it was I didnt notice it. He said its a serving basket that the baker goes in to put on the table.

Dec 1, 2009
  4. JennLizFran

Well I have one from the last catalog...it is the woven rectangle server, perfect for rectangular bakers, 15" x 9 3/4"....it sold for $42. I'm happy to part with it, but I'm afraid it might be kinda pricey to ship b/c of the size

Dec 1, 2009
  5. Cape_PC

Cape_PC Member

OK, what would you let it go for?

Dec 1, 2009
  6. JennLizFran

How about $30 plus shipping? I'd have to check on shipping, it doesn't look like it will fit in any of the flat rate boxes

Dec 2, 2009
  7. cookinmama

cookinmama Member Gold Member

I have a round one if anyone wants it. It is for the large round stone. $25 plus the price of shipping.

Dec 3, 2009
  8. lisasfuncooking

lisasfuncooking Member

I would be interested in the round one. Do you have any idea how much it would be to ship. Zip 12570.

9. cookinmama

cookinmama Member Gold Member

I will check and get back to you. I know it is just under $10 to Illinois. It may take me a while to get to the post office because I work full time and usually don't get home until after it closes.

Dec 5, 2009
  10. Pamperedva

Pamperedva Member Gold Member

I have 2 brand new Woven Selections - 1 Square and 1 Rectangle to fit the Simple Additions Rectangle Platter. Let me know if you are interested in either of them. VA

Dec 7, 2009
  11. lisasfuncooking

lisasfuncooking Member

How much do you want for the Woven Selections?

12. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I also have some, my rectangle was used 1 time and a round one maybe 3-4 times

I always use my Longaberger and these are not my style they are just on a shelf at the top of my pantry

Dec 7, 2009
Have something to add?