• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Magic Mop for Grease-Free Cooking | Brand New Mops for Sale

In summary, the Magic Mop is a specially designed mop that effectively absorbs excess grease and oil from cooking, making meals healthier and less greasy. It has a unique shape and size for easier use on stove tops and grills, and is safe to use on all types of cooking surfaces. To clean and maintain it, simply rinse with warm water and mild detergent, and avoid using harsh chemicals. With proper care, the Magic Mop can last for several months to a year before needing to be replaced.
Susan M
Gold Member
I had a customer the other night looking for the Magic Mop - this is the item that skims the grease from soups, etc. Does anybody have any brand new mops they haven't used yet? She wanted 2 of them but I would be willing to take a couple extra since I have had requests for this item in the past. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] if you have any that you are willing to sell.

I'm sorry but I don't have any new mops that I haven't used yet. However, I do know of a few companies that might be able to help you. Try checking out Kaimen Kitchen Solutions, Casabella, and O-Cedar. They all have a variety of different types of mops that should fit your customer's needs. Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of the Magic Mop for Grease-Free Cooking?

The Magic Mop is designed to absorb excess grease and oil from your cooking, making your meals healthier and less greasy.

2. How is the Magic Mop different from other mops on the market?

The Magic Mop is made with specially designed fibers that are able to absorb grease and oil more effectively than traditional mops. It also has a unique shape and size for easier maneuvering on stove tops and grills.

3. Can the Magic Mop be used on all types of cooking surfaces?

Yes, the Magic Mop is safe to use on all types of cooking surfaces, including non-stick pans, grills, and stovetops.

4. How do I clean and maintain my Magic Mop?

To clean your Magic Mop, simply rinse it with warm water and a mild detergent after each use. Allow it to air dry before storing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach on the mop as it could damage the fibers.

5. How long does the Magic Mop typically last?

With proper care and maintenance, the Magic Mop can last for several months to a year, depending on frequency of use. It is recommended to replace the mop when it starts to show signs of wear and tear or becomes less effective at absorbing grease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
  • Candi_f