• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Way to Increase Sales

In summary, the e-mail that was sent from the seller said that the stones would be shipped directly from the company, and that the stones were brand new and should not have any defects. The e-mail also said that if the buyer received a stone with a defect, they should email the seller and let them know. The e-mail also said that the seller would be able to get the buyer a new stone if they received a stone with a defect.
mandydollie
I was on ebay last night being the PC police and came across a listing for the New Traditions stones on sale... the whole group.... so I e-mailed the seller to find out if they were a consultant... here is the e-mail that I just got back

"I am not myself a pampered chef consultant. My wife is having a party for a friend and the she can get the stones for a limited time only at a discounted rate. So the stones would be shipped directly from the company. The stones are brand new and should not have any defects, if you bid and win and receive one with a defect (crack, chip, etc.), please email me and let me know. You would be able to ship the defective piece back to me and I would be able to get you a new one. Thank you."

I guess that's one way to increase the sales on your show???? Shady??? I would think YES!!!!!

In case you're wondering..the listing number on ebay is 180032915095.

Shady? Yeah! I can't believe someone would add sales onto their party that way! I wonder if they got any bids?

They got 3 bids. High bid as of the time of this posting is $182.48. With shipping, sales tax, & 20% discount....retial would be 185.25 (depending on tax rate). Not bad...buyer pays more for it off ebay than fron a consultant who follows the rules.

No sense in wasting your energy on it. They will just relist with a new user name. One gal even hunted down this site because of the way ebay pops up, and the way we "police" it.
Like it or not consultants as well as customer will always sell PC things on ebay, it is a waste of time and energy to try to shut them down. Most of them are smart enough that they do exactly what this person did list through someone else.

it's irritating!!! I tried my butt off to sell the stones and did it the legal way... this person will sell a seven piece set with little or no effort. Why is the consultant even letting her host do this?

It is a waste of time and energy to list the things on eBay! Plus they have to pay sellers fees, so they are losing more on it than you think! Also, I highly doubt that the "husband" really wrote you this e-mail!!

yeah... my soon to be hubby wouldn't write an e-mail like that.... i need to stay off of ebay because it makes me MAD. I'm not nice when I'm MAD....

I think we all get mad. I have just excepted that the problem won't ever go away. I chose not to waste my engery on them when I could be working my but off like you to make legal money.

I wonder if the consultant even knows? Or if it will just show up as an outside order and the customer will pocket the difference....

Yeah it's tough when people do that.. but it is a waste of time for us to worry about what they are doing wrong.

I am sure that the consultant knows, or even suggested it. I am still not buying it that it isn't a consultant personally. We all host shows, so just because she is hosting doesn't mean she isn't a consultant. And I don't think it is a man AT ALL! Just me...

1. How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One interesting way to increase sales is by hosting virtual cooking parties. These parties allow you to reach a larger audience and showcase the products in a fun and interactive way. You can also offer special discounts or promotions during the party to entice guests to make a purchase.

2. What is the best way to promote new product launches?

One effective way to promote new product launches is by hosting a sneak peek event. This can be done in person or virtually and allows customers to see and learn about the new products before they are officially released. You can also offer exclusive discounts or free gifts for those who purchase the new products during the event.

3. How can I upsell to customers during a party?

An interesting way to upsell to customers during a party is by offering a bundle deal. This could include a set of products that complement each other or a package deal for a specific theme or occasion. You can also offer a discount for purchasing multiple items at once.

4. What is a unique way to reach new customers?

One unique way to reach new customers is by collaborating with other businesses or influencers. This could include hosting a joint event or offering a special discount to their followers. You can also ask satisfied customers to refer their friends and family to your products.

5. How can I encourage repeat customers?

An interesting way to encourage repeat customers is by offering a loyalty program. This could include discounts or free products after a certain number of purchases. You can also send personalized thank you notes or small gifts to show your appreciation for their continued support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
barbinohio
  • jst4467