• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful eBay Selling With Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation centers around the topic of selling Pampered Chef products on eBay. While some see it as a great opportunity to reach a wider audience and potentially make more sales, others feel frustrated by the undercutting of prices and potential harm to their business. Ultimately, it is a personal decision for each consultant whether or not to sell on eBay.
jst4467
Ok, I'm a new consultant and first off, wanna say thanks for all the advice. Now, I love ebay! LOVE IT! Infact, I used to (before I was an official consultant) sell some used PC items that I would find at thrift stores. I would list these items for way cheap and I'd always put a very reasonable amount for shipping, because I figured people wouldn't pay too much considering they can go online to pc.com and get the products through there or just host a party. So I barely broke even, I just kind of did it after buying them, then realizing I didn't really need them and needed to make money back. So I never fully understood how some people run successful Pampered Chef stores on ebay. How can people actually buy these things? For instance, there is this guy selling a juicer for $13.00 plus shipping and handling of $6! And then there's people bidding on deep dish pie plates and the bidding's up to more that $22 and the shipping and handling is like $15 and more! The price of the plate is way more than it would be if buying from a consultant. I do still look for deals on ebay and I will actually contact a seller and tell them how ridiculous their price is and ask them to lower it and make it worth my while if I really want to save like $5. I just can't believe people will pay MORE to get it on ebay than if they were to buy from us! :mad: I think people just get caught up in the ebay thing, I know I did!

Re: EbayThe people are probably just under informed. They may not know they are getting ripped off!

I just can't imagine how some of these people are making money! I'm sorry, I just had to vent! I guess I just answered my own question, people get caught up in the ebay thing! I also feel that it kind of takes away from the exclusivity of being a PC consultant, but that's just my opinion. I know that there are some people who will never book a party, but I just don't like the idea of PC products being sold on ebay. So how do you guys feel about it?I personally have mixed feelings about selling Pampered Chef products on eBay. On one hand, I think it's great that people are able to find and purchase products that they may not have access to otherwise. It also allows consultants to reach a wider audience and potentially make more sales.However, I do understand your frustration with people selling products for prices that are higher than what they would pay if they bought directly from a consultant. It can be frustrating for consultants who put in a lot of time and effort to build their business and offer great customer service, only to have someone undercut them on eBay.I also agree that it takes away from the exclusivity of being a consultant and can potentially hurt our business. People may see products on eBay and think that they can always get them cheaper there, instead of supporting their local consultant.In the end, I think it's a personal decision for each consultant. Some may choose to sell on eBay as a way to supplement their income, while others may choose not to in order to protect their business. As long as the products are being sold legally and ethically, I think it's ultimately up to each individual to decide if eBay is a good fit for their business.

1. How can I use Pampered Chef products to increase my eBay sales?

One great way to use Pampered Chef products to increase your eBay sales is to showcase them in your product listings. You can take high-quality photos of your Pampered Chef items and include them in your listings, along with information about their features and how they can benefit potential buyers. You can also mention that these products are exclusive to Pampered Chef, making them unique and desirable to potential customers.

2. Are there any special tips for successfully selling Pampered Chef products on eBay?

Yes, there are a few tips that can help you successfully sell Pampered Chef products on eBay. First, make sure to accurately describe the products in your listings, including their size, materials, and any special features. Additionally, offering bundle deals or discounts can attract more buyers. Finally, utilize social media and other online platforms to promote your Pampered Chef products and reach a larger audience.

3. How can I ensure that my Pampered Chef products arrive safely to my eBay customers?

To ensure the safe arrival of your Pampered Chef products to your eBay customers, it's important to package them securely. Use bubble wrap, packing peanuts, or other protective materials to cushion the products and prevent them from getting damaged during shipping. Additionally, make sure to clearly label the package as fragile to alert the shipping carrier to handle it with care.

4. Can I offer a warranty or guarantee on my Pampered Chef products sold on eBay?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to offer a warranty or guarantee on your products sold on eBay. You can refer to the Pampered Chef website for specific details on the warranty and guarantee policies for each product. Be sure to mention these benefits in your product listings to attract potential buyers.

5. How can I stand out from other eBay sellers when selling Pampered Chef products?

One way to stand out from other eBay sellers when selling Pampered Chef products is by providing excellent customer service. This includes promptly responding to inquiries, providing accurate and detailed product descriptions, and ensuring timely shipping and delivery of products. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to your loyal customers and ask for their feedback and reviews to build a positive reputation on eBay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kpiemonte
  • pchefmillard
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Deborah Czarnecki
  • emiscookin