• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Magic Mop for Easy Grease Removal - Shop Now!

In summary, the magic mop is an item that was sold in the past and is used to soak grease off pizza, etc. A customer is looking for one and told Suzanne Johnson, who owns a magic mop. Johnson told the customer that she had one a few years ago and that it was awful. Johnson also told the customer that she has two new magic mops and that they were on sale last year.
pckrissy
I don't even know if magic mop is the correct name. I have heard of the item that was sold like this, i know it is used to soak grease off pizza, etc. I have a customer looking for one and told her I would look....please let me know if you have one. TIA :)

I had one YRS ago, and it was awful!

I have never used it or even saw it, but I ran into a customer who wants one for her neighbor for a gift, apparently she loves it and has been looking for one for some time...I see you are from NJ...whereabouts? I am in South Jersey 1/2 way between Atlantic City an and Philly...

North Jersey......Saddle Brook

oh, i never find too many by me..

That magic mop was out like 13ish yrs ago. That may be very hard to find, unless someone stocked up on them.

I have one; I emailed you!
Suzanne Johnson

BettieC said:
That magic mop was out like 13ish yrs ago. That may be very hard to find, unless someone stocked up on them.

They were actually on outlet last year sometime. I stocked up on them then word got out to my customers. They were gone in a few days :)

darlinclem said:
They were actually on outlet last year sometime. I stocked up on them then word got out to my customers. They were gone in a few days :)

Wow, I can't believe it....lol.

BettieC said:
Wow, I can't believe it....lol.

Neither can I ... they were so disgusting :eek:

They do sound gross.. But more gross is to EAT that fat. lol

try e-bay.
Deb

I had a customer today at a show also looking for one. If you have one please email me. Thanks!

Tara

I also have a customer looking for one. If you have one could you please email me a total with shipping to 70458.

Thank you
Lisa

Related to Find the Perfect Magic Mop for Easy Grease Removal - Shop Now!

What is the price of the Perfect Magic Mop?

The price of the Perfect Magic Mop for Easy Grease Removal can vary depending on current promotions and sales. Please visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing.

Is the Perfect Magic Mop suitable for all types of flooring?

Yes, the Perfect Magic Mop is suitable for use on all types of flooring, including hardwood, tile, linoleum, and more. It is safe and effective for removing grease and grime from any surface.

How often should I replace the mop head?

We recommend replacing the mop head every 3-6 months, depending on usage. This will ensure the best cleaning performance and prevent the spread of bacteria and germs.

Does the Perfect Magic Mop come with any additional cleaning supplies?

No, the Perfect Magic Mop does not come with any additional cleaning supplies. However, you can purchase additional mop heads and cleaning solutions separately for your convenience.

Is the Perfect Magic Mop easy to assemble and use?

Yes, the Perfect Magic Mop is designed for easy assembly and use. Simply follow the instructions included in the package for quick and hassle-free setup. It also features a lightweight and ergonomic design for comfortable handling during use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Susan M
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran