• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Rare "Fat Mop" Kitchen Gadget

In summary, a "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget is a tool used for basting or marinating meat. It can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or a consultant, and is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended for best results. It is not suitable for non-food purposes and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty through Pampered Chef.
muffetts
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for what I think must be an old product - and am wondering if anyone would have one to spare? She's looking for something that was like a "fat mop" that you would wave over the fat in a recipe (ie fat on a soup) and it had bristly brushes that would soak up the fat and then you would squeegy it out. Does this sound familiar? :confused: I have never heard of this, but told her I would see what I could find out. I'm in Canada, but am willing to ship it up here, if necessary.:)

It was called The Magic Mop and was retired ages ago. It was in the outlet last May.

The Magic MopThanks for the information on the Magic Mop. So.... now, here's a question - anyone have such a creature they'd be willing to part with? I'll pay shipping, etc.....

I have a used one or are you looking for new?

You can always try Ebay

Deb

I think I have one still in the package.

1. What is a "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget?

A "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget is a specialized tool used for basting or marinating meat. It typically consists of a long handle with a soft, absorbent head that is used to soak up and distribute liquids over food.

2. Where can I purchase a "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget?

You can purchase a "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant. You may also be able to find it at select kitchen supply stores.

3. Is the "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to extend the life of the product.

4. Can the "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget be used for non-food purposes?

No, the "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget is designed for food use only. Using it for non-food purposes may damage the product and affect its performance.

5. Is the "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for the "Fat Mop" kitchen gadget. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • hsilwamba
  • Products and Tips
Replies