• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which $10-$11 Kitchen Tool Should I Buy?

In summary, Amanda is torn between the Small Slotted Turner and the Decorator Bottle Set. She recommends getting either one.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a $10 or $11 item I need to order to make a show qualify. (I sold some cash and carry so I'm really not spending that much.)

I am torn between:

* Crinkle Cutter
* Creative Cutters
* Small slotted turner (still looks too big to flip an egg in the Saute Pan, though.)
* Decorator bottle set

If I REALLY need the other items I can get them during kit enhancement, I guess .. but meanwhile, which do you think would be most necessary to have, both in the kitchen and for shows?

Small slotted turner would be the best. It is actually perfect for flipping eggs.

Small slotted turner for your kitchen - maybe the crinkle cutter for shows, though I haven't used mine a a long while I did use it a lot in the beginning. You choose. But the small slotted turner is great for turning eggs.

Love the small slotted turner. You have to see it in person to realize, I really need that! :)
God bless,
Amanda
P.S. I also love the decorator bottles but it's something I don't use very often. I'd like to have the crinkle cutter but haven't gotten it yet. I do have the creative cutters but have yet to use them. I think you'd get more use out of the turner. HTH!

I have to say I'd do the sst too!!

I agree with the SST - although I love the old black one best, this would be the one Chef's Tool that I sell consistently.

I take it with me to shows in my TTA, and whenever anyone buys the 8" saute pan, I show it to them - almost always they add that to their order also. It's the perfect size for that pan!

I LOVE my sst!

I think the SST might be the way to go, too...but I also have to put in a plug for the crinkle cutter. I have one and I use it almost every day. I cut up food with it for my kids (works GREAT for chopping up a slice of pizza), slice carrots and cucumbers for veggie trays, and it's fun to cut up cheese slices with it to decorate the top of the cheeseburger ring. But that's just me. My mom bought me one years ago and I love it. :)

I very much dislike my crinkle cutter... maybe i'm using it wrong, but it smashes things i'm trying to cut.

Related to Which $10-$11 Kitchen Tool Should I Buy?

What are the most popular $10-$11 kitchen tools from Pampered Chef?

The most popular $10-$11 kitchen tools from Pampered Chef include the Mix N Scraper, the Garlic Press, the Citrus Press, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Mini Mix N Scraper.

What is the purpose of the Mix N Scraper?

The Mix N Scraper is a versatile tool that can be used for mixing, scraping, and scooping ingredients in a variety of cooking and baking tasks. Its unique shape and flexible silicone material make it perfect for getting every last bit of batter or dough out of a bowl.

How does the Garlic Press work?

The Garlic Press is a simple and efficient tool for mincing garlic. Simply place a peeled clove of garlic inside the press and squeeze the handles together. The garlic will be pressed through small holes, resulting in finely minced garlic without the need for a knife.

Can the Citrus Press be used for both lemons and limes?

Yes, the Citrus Press is designed to work with both lemons and limes. Its sturdy construction and ridged surface make it easy to extract the maximum amount of juice from any citrus fruit.

What makes the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Mini Mix N Scraper different from the regular-sized versions?

The Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Mini Mix N Scraper are smaller versions of their popular counterparts. They are perfect for smaller tasks, such as spreading icing or scraping out a small bowl. They also feature a shorter handle, making them easier to maneuver in tight spaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies