• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Innovative Kitchen Tools? Check Out These Ideas!

In summary, "There's No Competition Here" is a Pampered Chef mantra that promotes collaboration and support among consultants rather than competition. It is important in Pampered Chef because it creates a positive and inclusive environment for learning and growth. To apply this mantra in your business, focus on building relationships and collaborating with others. It does not mean that you can't be successful on your own, but by working together we can all achieve even greater success. If you feel like someone is competing with you, have an open and honest conversation with them and remind them of the importance of collaboration and support in the Pampered Chef community.
cookingwith_tara
Take a look at this company's Mix 'N Chop - they call it the Chop Stir. I hope the link works. If not, it's Miles Kimball

Chop Stir â„¢

Also, look at these neat ideas . .

Stainless Steel Flexible Spatula
Fresh Fruit Accessories
I like the banana thing but the apple wedger is too bulky. I like ours better.

And what about these?
Rotato® Express
Microwave Potato Baker
Microwave Egg Boiler

And check out their coating trays . .

Three Section Breading Tray

And just when I thought I was done looking - I found this 3 In 1 Microwave Pot. And then I thought "They must be getting their ideas from us!" And then I saw Pan Protectors, Set of 3 and Angled Measuring Cup 2 Cup

But then - I found this, and after laughing because it's sooo cute, I might just order this for myself! Microwave Smores Maker

Now really, of course ours is better in quality!:D

I must admit, I have one of those microwave smores makers. I bought mine at Giant supermarket in the fall. It really works!

I LOVE smores. . . we make them in the micro all the time. But wow I never knew there was a actual thing to use in the micro to make them we just put them on a plate and cook.

"fat mop" "bamboo toast tongs"

ABC distributing has a Mix n Chop...I forgot what they called it though.

oh I want those tongs!!

Dear fellow chef,Thank you for sharing these innovative kitchen tools from Miles Kimball. I am always on the lookout for new and useful gadgets to add to my collection. The Mix 'N Chop, or Chop Stir as they call it, seems like a great tool for chopping and stirring all in one. I will definitely check it out!I also like the idea of the stainless steel flexible spatula and the fresh fruit accessories. The banana thing sounds interesting, but I agree that the apple wedger may be too bulky. It's great to see that our company has similar products that are even better in quality.The Rotato Express and Microwave Potato Baker are perfect for quick and easy meals. And the Microwave Egg Boiler is a must-have for busy mornings. I am also intrigued by the coating trays and the 3 in 1 Microwave Pot. These seem like great tools for breading and cooking in the microwave.The Pan Protectors and Angled Measuring Cup 2 Cup are also useful additions to any kitchen. And I have to admit, the Microwave Smores Maker is just too cute to pass up! Thank you for sharing these finds with us. I will definitely be checking them out and comparing them to our own products. Happy cooking!Best regards,

What is "There's No Competition Here"?

"There's No Competition Here" is a Pampered Chef mantra that emphasizes the importance of collaboration and supporting each other rather than competing with other consultants.

Why is "There's No Competition Here" important in Pampered Chef?

In Pampered Chef, we believe that by working together and supporting each other, we can all be successful. This mantra encourages a positive and inclusive environment where consultants can learn from each other and grow together.

How can I apply "There's No Competition Here" in my business?

To apply "There's No Competition Here" in your business, focus on building relationships and collaborating with other consultants. Share tips and strategies, attend each other's events, and celebrate each other's successes. By working together, we can all achieve our goals.

Does "There's No Competition Here" mean I can't be successful on my own?

No, "There's No Competition Here" does not mean that you can't be successful on your own. It simply means that we can all be even more successful when we support and uplift each other. Your individual success is still important, but it's even better when we can all succeed together.

What can I do if I feel like someone is competing with me?

If you feel like someone is competing with you, try to approach them and have an open and honest conversation. Share your concerns and remind them of the importance of "There's No Competition Here" in Pampered Chef. Remember to always focus on collaboration and supporting each other rather than competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • mountainmama74