• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Tips to Help Out Busy Moms: A Request for Advice

In summary, some ways to save time while cooking for your family include planning meals in advance and prepping ingredients ahead of time. Involving your kids in meal preparation can be made less chaotic by assigning them simple tasks and making it a fun activity. Time-saving kitchen gadgets include a food processor, slow cooker, instant pot, immersion blender, and vegetable spiralizer. To make mealtime less stressful, involve your family in the planning process and keep easy meal options on hand. For busy moms, healthy and quick meal ideas include stir-fry, sheet pan dinners, quinoa or rice bowls, and making a big batch of soup or chili for the week.
hsilwamba
HI, I was a PC consultant a long time ago and was given a sheet with like 150 kitchen tips. It was a really nice thing to have on hand. And I have been searching the internet for good kitchen tips but was wondering if anyone had a list they would be willing to share. I am not trying to have someone do the work for me. Just having a lot of interuption with my 3 1/2 year old and 15 month old. So I will keep at it but hoping for help too. :)
Thank You So much!!!
Heidi

hsilwamba said:
HI, I was a PC consultant a long time ago and was given a sheet with like 150 kitchen tips. It was a really nice thing to have on hand. And I have been searching the internet for good kitchen tips but was wondering if anyone had a list they would be willing to share. I am not trying to have someone do the work for me. Just having a lot of interuption with my 3 1/2 year old and 15 month old. So I will keep at it but hoping for help too. :)
Thank You So much!!!
Heidi

Go to the Files and type 'kitchen tips' in the search box. There is one file that comes up entitled Kitchen Tips, quite a few listed but not 150. Might be helpful to you though.

1. How can I save time while cooking for my family?

One helpful tip is to plan out your meals for the week in advance and do all of your grocery shopping at once. This will save you time and stress during the week. Another tip is to prep ingredients ahead of time, such as chopping vegetables or marinating meat, so that when it comes time to cook, you can just throw everything together.

2. How can I involve my kids in meal preparation without it becoming chaotic?

One idea is to assign simple tasks to your children, such as stirring or measuring ingredients. This will help them feel involved and also teach them important skills. You can also make meal prep a fun activity by playing music or having a cooking contest with your kids.

3. What are some time-saving kitchen gadgets or tools that you recommend?

A good quality food processor can save a lot of time when it comes to chopping and mixing ingredients. A slow cooker is also a great tool for busy moms, as you can throw in all the ingredients in the morning and come home to a fully cooked meal. Other helpful gadgets include an instant pot, immersion blender, and vegetable spiralizer.

4. How can I make mealtime less stressful for my family?

One tip is to involve your family in the meal planning process. Ask for their input and suggestions, and let them help with grocery shopping and meal prep. This will make them feel more invested in the meal and less likely to complain. Another idea is to keep easy and quick meal options on hand for those busy nights when you don't have time to cook.

5. What are some healthy and quick meal ideas for busy moms?

Some healthy and quick meal options include stir-fry with lots of vegetables and protein, sheet pan dinners with chicken or fish and roasted vegetables, and quinoa or rice bowls with different toppings. You can also make a big batch of soup or chili on the weekend and freeze individual portions for easy meals during the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Nikki Wortman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • cttdbreeves