• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

for aBachelor Who Lost Everything...

In summary, "For a Bachelor Who Lost Everything..." is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware designed for bachelors who have lost all their previous supplies. The collection includes essential items such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, utensils, pots, pans, and baking sheets. It is suitable for novice cooks, as it is user-friendly and has easy-to-use tools. The products are durable and made with high-quality materials. You can purchase individual items or the entire set according to your needs.
magentablue
My husband's friend recently had a fire. We are having a fundraiser for him. We are doing an online show, and I am donating my commission to him. I also plan to donate the free product value to him as well.

His friend lives far away, and is not computer savvy. I was hoping to surprise him with a shipment of kitchen items to help him rebuild. Currently, he's staying with a friend, but when he is back on his feet he will be living alone. He is a ~50 year old bachelor.

What sorts of items do you think would be best for his kitchen? I was thinking (if his show is high enough) some of the Executive cookware, and maybe the coated knives? What else do you think would be important for a bachelor starting all over again?

Thanks!

I'd think of the bare essentials:Cutting boards, couple of knives, mixing bowls, whisk, scrapers, some of the Chef's Tools, Colander & Bowl set, measuring cups (dry & liquid), measuring spoons, can opener, timer, hot pads.Then there's things like the DCB, prep bowls, micro cooker, skillet (not sure what size though, depends on how he cooks.)

Just had another thought--can you send your husband with a catalog and a wish list to give the guy? Then he can go through. You just never know what he might value over other things. Or he might be overwhelmed and have no idea, and that's where the other suggestions can help him. ;)

1. What is "For a Bachelor Who Lost Everything..."?

"For a Bachelor Who Lost Everything..." is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware specifically designed for bachelors who are starting from scratch after losing all their previous kitchen supplies.

2. What does the collection include?

The collection includes essential kitchen tools such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, utensils, and cookware such as pots, pans, and baking sheets.

3. Is this collection suitable for novice cooks?

Yes, the collection is designed to be user-friendly and perfect for beginners. It includes easy-to-use tools and cookware that make cooking simple and enjoyable.

4. Are the products in this collection durable?

Yes, all the products in this collection are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. They are designed to withstand regular use and provide long-lasting performance.

5. Can I purchase individual items from this collection or do I have to buy the entire set?

You can purchase individual items from this collection according to your needs and preferences. However, purchasing the entire set will ensure that you have all the essential kitchen tools and cookware for your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • The_Kitchen_Guy